VP, Branch Manager - Financial Services 8/26/2016
Saint Louis, MO
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY We are a full-service recruiting firm specializing in financial services. One of our premier clients is seeking an experienced, achievement-driven individual to be the leader of a branch sales team. This role leads the branch by building a strong sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while ensuring high levels of customer satisfaction, and acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market. You'll be part of a storied, top-tier company that offers:
* A great base salary with bonus and a great benefits package.
* Continual advancement and leadership opportunities.
* Ability to manage, recruit, and work closely with branch employees.
* Creating and leading strategies to develop the branch and the market.
* Developing local marketing efforts and driving national initiatives.
* Participation in the community including service opportunities and seminars.
* Directing and leading the branch to acquire and drive business opportunities in the local market.
* Build a strong sales and service team that can drive revenue opportunities while insuring high levels of customer satisfaction.
* Develop local efforts and implement national initiatives to grow business through in-branch customer contact, seminars, lead utilization, and local marketing.
* Managing a group of representatives and providing assistance with regard to training, developing, counseling, and motivating branch staff.
* Lead or assist with regional and/or corporate initiatives.
* Assist with the measurement of service levels to determine staffing needs.
* MUST hold Series 7, 63, and 9/10, and insurance licenses.
* Brokerage and mutual fund knowledge and expertise in financial planning.
* An impressive ability to multi-task.
* A passion for coaching and developing sales associates.
* Precise oversight and supervision of operational activities, including risk and compliance adherence.
* Sound judgment and decision-making skills.