VP, Brand and Buzz
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAt Influence Health, our mission is to help healthcare provider brands grow and strengthen customer relationships. We deliver best-in-class technologies that offer relevant and personalized experiences for healthcare consumers at every stage of their healthcare journey.
We are seeking to hire a VP, BRAND & BUZZ to oversee the brand marketing, marketing communications and events functions and to lead, develop and grow a team of high energy creatives, communication experts and event professionals working in a fast-paced corporate environment. Reporting to the SVP/GM of Marketing oversee hiring, development and management of all communications designed to acquire new employees or influence public opinion.
* Collaborate with company leaders, marketing teammates, and other key stakeholders on key projects each quarter. Manage a production calendar and the team responsible for hitting those deadlines.
* Lead in-house design team and outside vendors to provide ongoing high-impact creative. Build the brand by producing the most remarkable brand assets and events in the industry.
* Provide strategic guidance on identifying and engaging with media, analysts, and influencers.
* Oversee allocation of marketing budget to meet financial and strategic goals; ensure spend is prioritized against company objectives and relevant growth drivers. Develop an operating budget and monitor / control expenses; manage variances between budgeted and actual expenses.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
* Bachelor degree required in business, marketing or comparable discipline; MBA preferred.
* 6-10years of directly related, progressively responsible, marketing experience; you are a marketing veteran.
* At least 3years of P&L or budget management experience
* A deep understanding of how companies can make their brands more powerful drivers of business performance. You have the strategic acumen and intellectual creativity to develop big ideas that are executable.
* Proven experience in building and growing brands via winning strategies - on the client and/or agency sides of the business. Meaningful client side experience is strongly preferred.
* You must be a creative force who can work across many teams and understand the nuances of daily project management. You can translate concepts easily to all stakeholders to sell ideas and have the ability to switch between thinking about the big picture and granular details with ease.
* Driven by market insights and creative intuition but able to gut check and course-correct with data, as well as report results and optimize using data.
* Excellent eye for design and typography and the ability to deliver constructive feedback on projects to the creative team, other marketing teams and company executives.
* You have at least three, preferably five, years of experience overseeing a team of creatives and/or public relations and media outreach experts. You possess a positive, people-first attitude toward managing the team and internal client relationships with a strong focus on collaboration, people development, and team coaching.
* Experience outsourcing for other creative disciplines (e.g. video, events, front-end, audio/visual, etc.).