- This company is committed to hiring veterans.
VP Business Development
America's Job Exchange - Andover, MA
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
• Develop and manage partner and government relationships to enhance recruitment advertising and compliance solutions.
• Develop strategic relationships with government agencies and maintain close working relationships with the department of labor, state workforce agency, 1-stop employment counselors, veterans representative, and OFCCP personnel to advance AJE business goals
• Drive expansion of job distribution network and partnerships to expand AJE reach in to specific job seeker communities such as veterans, individuals with disabilities, women, minorities, universities and other special groups
• Be a specialist and assist customers navigate through the complexities of hiring and talent acquisition regulations, EEOC implementations, OFCCP audits and manage state liaison representatives
Required Skills and Experience:
• 7-10 years of experience in government relationship and business development in HR, online recruitment or related industry
• Broad expertise and hands on knowledge in HR regulations related to talent acquisition, EEOC, OFCCP and related areas
• Result oriented, resourceful, innovative profession with a can-do attitude; Exceptional communication and negotiation skills
• Bachelors Degree. Certification or diploma in HR regulations is desired