VP, Client Engagement 8/27/2016
Cotiviti USA, LLC
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Description
The Vice President, Client Engagement Leader position maintains and expands relationships with strategically important large customers. Assigned to three to five named customers, the VP, CEL is responsible for strengthening relationships aimed at achieving strategic client objectives. The VP, CEL represents the entire range of company products and services to assigned customers, leads the customer client planning cycle, and ensures the mutual achievement of company and customer expectations. The VP, CEL will partner with other members of the client management and audit operations teams to execute strategies for greater customer penetration, retention, competitive displacement and customer satisfaction within client. Position requires an understanding of health claims and payment integrity; as well as managerial experience with strategic clients and/or business development.
Client Development. Targets P&L owners within assigned clients. Invests sufficient time to develop a deep understanding of the customer s business strategy and critical business issues. Creates unique value for prospective customers by seeking to understand their business problems, issues, and opportunities in new or different ways and offer creative solutions. Links solutions and Cotiviti Healthcare resources to identified customer needs and differentiate Cotiviti Healthcare solutions from competing alternatives.
Sales Presentations. Delivers a winning value proposition using customer metrics supported by Cotiviti Healthcare capabilities. Develops and delivers sales solutions and customer presentations that result in increased revenue and customer profitability by consistently and effectively reinforcing the Company's value proposition and brand identity in refreshing, distinctive, and compelling ways.
Team Selling. Optimizes sales effectiveness with and through Go to Market team members in partnership with Operations leadership assigned to client (to ensure complete customer satisfaction across the sales and service delivery process.
Strategic Client Planning. Proactively leads a joint company-strategic client planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical milestones for a one and three-year period. Identifies opportunities for growth through increased client penetration of existing and new product offering, competitive displacement and process improvement.
Sales Pipeline Management. Provides accurate forecasts/pipeline tracking within the Cotiviti Healthcare sales process. Coordinates leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary internal resources and external contacts to add value within clients and drive new business.
* Bachelor s degree strongly preferred.
* Minimum of 5 years of consultative/solution based selling and/or strategic client management within the healthcare industry, experience with health insurance claims and payment integrity a must.
* Experience selling at the Healthcare payer executive level a plus.
* Demonstrated managerial experience with strategic clients and/or business development required.
* Understands the healthcare payer marketplace, competitive landscape, and financial and business drivers.
* A successful track record that includes accelerating demonstrates success in strategic client management role.
* This position requires a willingness to travel up to 60% of the time.
* We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* Cotiviti is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The Company provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants for employment without regard to gender, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, national origin, ethnicity, ancestry, age, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, mental or physical disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law, ordinance or regulation..
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans. Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.