VP, Corporate Strategy
_WHY THIS ROLE _
* Opportunity to have a significant impact on the business and influence the future direction of the organization
* Broad exposure to senior management across businesses and functions
* Highly entrepreneurial role with a lot of room for innovation - mix of strategic and implementation activities
* Exposure to a variety of topics in an environment with challenging, multi-faceted assignments
_VISION: _Company is ahead of plan (revenue and income) for 2016, exceeded plan in 2015, and has annual organic double-digit growth hurdles (assets, income, profitability) across multiple business segments over the next 3 years.
* Company has increased headcount and attracted top talent, invested over $40 million in new technology, launched a new business segment, enhanced polices to empower employees, rolled-out new compensation programs (short and long-term), and more to scale this business in the United States.
* This is a growth-oriented organization.
_OPPORTUNITY_: Work in close partnership with the CEO, CFO and other senior management to develop strategies for enhancing the profitability, operational management, capital allocation, and regulatory management of the business. This role is part of a team that is responsible for implementing the strategic plan and vision of this organization.
The small high caliber team drives a focus on high-impact projects. The position provides an opportunity to gain an in-depth understanding of the full breadth of this global business, develop deep relationships across the firm, and build the foundation for a strong career.
* Conduct in-depth research to support business strategies and identify trends across key business drivers such as credit, asset trends, cost structure, pricing, product management and operational functions
* Carry out financial modeling and valuation relating to new business initiatives and potential transactions
* Identify opportunities for growth / optimization of businesses, including operational management, capital allocation, and profitability enhancement
* Develop recommendations for senior management on high-impact projects based on thorough review of business drivers
* Develop presentations and analyses for senior management; provide clarity in complex problems, facilitate decision-making, and guide high-value investments
* Establish communications and influence members of senior management of different business areas
* Facilitate project management for implementation of initiatives across the organization
_REQUIREMENTS_: 4-10 years of work experience with a top-tier management consulting firm or in a strategy role with a top-tier financial services organization. Experience in commercial banking or wealth management preferred.
_REWARD_: $120,000-150,000 base salary plus a 20% annual cash bonus with upside.