VP Credit Card Marketing Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Top International Financial Institution
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJOB TITLE: VP CREDIT CARD MARKETING MANAGER
DEPARTMENT: Credit Card
Card Department is a newly established business focused on Card products including debit, credit cards, and other card related offering. We serve customers with cross-border payment and financial solution needs. The team is young and entrepreneurial, and presents tremendous growth opportunity.
We are looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager with a compelling record of supporting marketing strategies and execution to deliver outstanding revenue growth. Through methodical test and learn, this Marketing Manager will focus on building out marketing channels to drive new card member acquisition and onboarding engagement. The incumbent will need to leverage deep marketing experience to address start-up challenges in meeting short-term and long-term marketing goals, and possess the tenacity to execute. It is an individual contributor role with the opportunity to peer lead junior staff and potential to grow the team.
This position requires an enthusiastic multi-tasker with strong attention to detail, excellent written and verbal communication and an ability to build relationships across internal and external audiences. We are also seeking someone who has a "can do" attitude and tactical judgments to make trade-offs. BILINGUAL (CHINESE MANDARIN AND ENGLISH) WORKING PROFICIENCY IS REQUIRED.
* Oversee and develop marketing initiatives across traditional and online channels focused on customer acquisition and onboarding engagement
* Own relationships with our key third party vendors: agencies, media sites, affiliates
* Responsible for planning, forecasting, executing and measurement of the channel
* Leverage current news and research in traditional marketing channels as well as emerging non-traditional channels to enhance the effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
* Extract, analyze and translate marketing data from variety of different sources for go to market decisions and post-campaign strategic reviews.
* Marketing lead for Card Department to work with key members and other department heads including operation, product management, IT, credit, , accounting, legal and corporate development
In order to perform the job successfully, an individual should meet the following criteria:
* Excellent strategic judgment in prioritizing resources based on ROI, speed to market, direct and long-tail effect.
* Passion and experience for digital marketing. Channels include display, SOE, SEM, Email, Affiliate Marketing and social media.
* Broad experience for traditional programs include branch, out-of-home, video, inserts, and direct mail.
* Analytical ability to drive strategic interpretation of data often not perfectly robust
* Advanced technical understanding of how web sites and online marketing functions (understand tracking using urls, pixels, etc.). Willingness to have hands-one catch-up learning to the level the job can get done.
* Project management skills critical. Imperative to have leadership initiative to drive execution and own deliverables.
* Ability to multitask, handle pressure and meet deadlines in a fast paced
* Sensitivity to cultural and language challenges to work with local and off-shore teams with appreciation of other benefits and advantages
* Skills in basic creative production design a plus, but not required.
* Deep involvement in Chinese community a plus, but not required.
* EXCEPTIONAL BILINGUAL SKILLS (CHINESE AND ENGLISH) IN WRITTEN AND VERBAL PROFICIENCY.
* Able to be flexible in work scheduling