VP, Credit Officer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/18/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTION_VISION: _Company is ahead of plan for 2016, exceeded plan in 2015, and has annual organic double-digit growth hurdles (assets, income, profitability) across multiple business segments over the next 3 years.
* Company has increased headcount and attracted top talent, invested over $40 million in new technology, launched a new business unit, enhanced polices to empower employees, rolled-out new compensation programs (short and long-term), and more to scale this business in the United States.
* This is a growth-oriented organization.
_OPPORTUNITY_: Commercial Banking has 150+ B2B clients and a multi-billion portfolio. This is a high-touch, direct access model that focuses on middle-market customers. Review, assess, consult, and conclude on the level of credit risk associated with credit facilities. Develop the credit application and manage it through the credit decision making process.
* Conduct extensive analysis and examination of client's financial and operating strategies, as well as financial statements for credit quality and cash flow adequacy.
* Work with Sales in structuring, analyzing and negotiating credit transactions.
* Monitor accounts on an ongoing basis for financial and collateral performance, including preparing historical and projected financial statements, modeling, and analysis.
* Monitor client collateral positions, spread, and evaluate financial statements and cash flow projection statements.
* Prepare credit presentations by evaluating appraisals, field exams, financial audits, business management reviews and historic loan documents
REQUIREMENTS: Formal credit training. Strong knowledge of middle-market commercial banking in CRE and/or C&I. Excellent credit and portfolio management skills gained through 7+ years working within a bank and a customer-facing role.
REWARD: $130,-$150, in base salary, plus bonus.