VP-Customer Success- Cloud
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 11/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTracking Code
At JDA, we re fearless leaders. We re the leading provider of end-to-end, integrated retail, omni-channel and supply chain planning and execution solutions for more than 4,000 customers worldwide. Our unique solutions empower our clients to reduce costs, increase profitability and improve collaboration so they can deliver on their customer promises every time. Using JDA, you can plan to deliver. www.jda.com
Title: VP Customer Success -Cloud
Location: US Virtual
The VP- Customer Success- Cloud, will lead the worldwide cloud delivery team in the Customer Success organization
* Acts as Executive Leader to the customer, providing corporate resources to ensure the highest levels of customer satisfaction.
* Conducts oneself in a professional manner at all times with JDA customers and internal associates.
* Defines and leads strategic initiatives for the Customer Success organization.
* Develop and foster executive level relationships within key strategic customer base.
* Works collaboratively with other JDA teams to ensure customer commitments are met.
* Directly interacts with customers to resolve conflicts and issues with the goal of improving and maintaining positive relationships with JDA Cloud Services.
* Instills confidence in customers that Cloud Services can plan, organize, execute and communicate a course of action to resolve their issues and maintain a long-term, positive relationship.
* Works with Customer Success-Delivery team to ensure customers are receiving full benefits of Cloud Services.
* Supports the retention and development of the Cloud Services revenue globally.
* Drives continued improvement in the DSO and A/R for Cloud Services.
* Escalates issues that may have negative financial impact.
* Provides monthly guidance on the P&L and forecast process.
* Keeps individual, team and project expenses within budget.
* Works with Sales to provide feedback for ongoing sales opportunities as well as back sell opportunities.
* Develops, drives, and engages associates in the strategic direction for the Customer Success organization.
* Recruiting, managing, motivating and retaining an experienced world-class Customer Success team.
* Implements departmental policies, procedures and quality standards to ensure the highest levels of efficiency and customer satisfaction.
* Sets/reviews annual goals and objectives as well as review/approve salary and bonus changes.
* Sets the standard, acts as role model and provides leadership for all interactions with associates and executives within JDA.
* Provides regular and meaningful performance feedback to associates.
* Establishes and drives a sense of community within the Customer Success organization.
* Customer Executive Management-10+ years
* Experience in cloud services with knowledge of delivery-10+ years
* Global Personnel Management-8+ years
* Knowledge in supply chain solutions
* Proficient in MS Office and creation of professional documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
* Bachelor s Degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Admin, Information Technology.
* MBA Preferred
Join the conversation online by connecting with us on Twitter @JDASoftware @JDACareers and Facebook (http://bit.ly/9s2DVE).
Also, check out JDA's blog - Supply Chain Nation - the platform for supply chain trends and innovations at http://blog.jda.com.
Scottsdale (Virtual Role), Arizona, United States
JDA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.