VP, Experience Innovation & Consumer Services 9/16/2016
Meridian Health System, Inc
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Managing the Evidence Based Research, Coaching and Innovation functions that oversees the collection, analysis and translation of consumer information (qualitative and quantitative) to develop for deployment programs, policies with standard operating procedures and/or practices that achieve the service excellence strategy of the organization creating extraordinary human experiences.
* Managing the Consumer Service which includes the Advocacy Program, an Experience Call Center, complaint management, service recovery and centralized consumer communication functions.
1. Master s Degree (Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or closely related field)
2. Advanced certification(s) in Health Care Administration
3. 10 years of successful leadership experience with experience in Consumer Affairs and/or Human Experience in a large healthcare organization is preferred.
1. Dedicated commitment to consumer advocacy and specifically patient rights and responsibilities.
2. Demonstrated commitment to education and performance improvement.
3. Demonstrated experience in effectively managing change with a commitment to quality and service improvement.
4. Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the enterprise.
5. Demonstrated knowledge of data collection, analysis and translation.
6. Ability to think strategically with strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
7. Capacity to foster an engaged work force through creating a positive, collaborative work environment.
8. Aptitude to be a key advocate and change agent in the forefront of continuous health care improvement, to shape the future of the health care delivery and to influence the way human experience is both conceptualized and embedded in practice.
9. Skills necessary to ensure the integration and alignment of human experience strategies with leaders across the enterprise.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.