VP - Field Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
* Develops and implements field erection plans and procedures
* Serves as a key member of Sr. Management executing safety goals and policies
* Ensures the safety policies and procedures are implemented and carried out by site supervision
* Responsible for the management and oversight of the field equipment department
* Plans erection schedule and resources required according to the customer requirements
* Responsible for the daily operations of the Field Department by leading and directing the work activities of all the field crews involved with the erection of structural steel*
* Ironworker apprentice training
* Ongoing AWS and AISC training as it relates to structural steel erection
* Ongoing OSHA training
* Minimum of five (5) years of experience as a Site Superintendent