This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/27/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Search Pro Group
JOB DESCRIPTIONCPA is required for this position. Richmond, VA based company is seeking an experienced VP Finance to lead the accounting and finance function for an international manufacturer. This role includes the management of the shared services function (AP, IT, Credit, etc.) and also the analysis of plant finance operations.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Experience with leadership of high performing accounting and finance teams, currency translations, and cash management ideal.
* Establish, maintain, and manage accounting policies, process, and controls.
* Preparation and reporting of financial statements in accordance with GAAP and Company policies
* Responsible for financial planning & analysis, for general ledger and month-end close, coordinate and support audit requirements.
* Provide financial analytical support and due diligence for various business activities including potential spin-offs, divestitures, etc.
EXPERIENCE, QUALIFICATIONS, AND REQUIREMENTS:
* CPA and/or MBA preferred with 15+ years successful track record of continued long term (not project based) employment with growing global corporations required.
* Other areas of necessary expertise include M&A, (due diligence and negotiations), FX including hedging, US GAAP and IFRS.
* Experience with large scale ERP systems implementation experience is critical.
* Former (or current) Big 4/Regional Accounting thought leader highly preferred with unique combination of experience in high growth companies and in mature industries.