VP - Fund Financing
Looking for a VP of Fund Financing to work for an international foreign bank in Manhattan, in their newly established fund division. It is a unique opportunity to get in from the ground up and make a significant impact.
To develop a new fund financing framework with a line SVP and BMs :
2) Policies and Procedures
3) Internal and external processes
4) Monitoring tools
5) Any other items necessary for fund financing
-To analyze and identify risks in a financing structure and propose solutions.
-To make a write-up (Ringi) and reports to Head Office.
-To work with affiliated fund administrators to establish and enhance monitoring processes, and to conduct marketing with those fund administrators.
-To communicate with Head Office including Credit Supervisor Division.
-To proactively enhance the above fund financing framework with a line SVP and BMs.
-To assist and guide group members in order to manage the team efficiently.
-To perform any other duties assigned by management (Project Finance in Specialized Finance Group may also be assigned).
EDUCATION: BA in finance, business accounting, or any related areas
* Experience in fund financing preferred (Financing for Funds of Funds, Private Equity, Asset Managers).
* Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of fund financing, financial statements and legal documentations.
* Computer skills; MS Word, MS Excel, MS Power-point and Bloomberg.
* Flexible and open-minded in communication at all levels
* Well-organized, enthusiastic, independent and proactive
* Capability of multi-task management (i.e. time management with priority)
_EXPECTED EXPERIENCE :_
1) Experience in a fund administration business with an overdraft service. (The overdraft service associated with a fund administration business can be considered as Fund Financing)
2) Credit Analyst who has an experience in corporate finance and structured finance.