VP - Internet Bank Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/30/2016
END DATE 12/1/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: The Vice President - Internet Bank Marketing will partner with the SVP-Head of CIT Internet Bank to increase revenue streams and evaluate market opportunities for CIT Internet Bank. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to develop short and long-term strategic marketing plans and implement programs that capitalize on business opportunities. We are looking for a candidate that possesses a deep full cycle general marketing background in a banking environment.
* Create and manage a comprehensive marketing plan and strategy focusing on consumer banking products
* Responsible for full general marketing responsibilities including direct mail, print, and radio
* Create and manage from scratch various full marketing campaigns for consumer banking products. Oversee campaign planning, calendar, development, strategy, performance, budget, and project prioritization
* Develop a strong business relationship with outside advertising agencies to obtain optimal output from their services. Manage the various agency projects, expectations, performance, deliverables, and budget
* Perform Customer Research to obtain market data
* Perform Segmentation Modeling to identify and define target customers
* Develop a strategic audience insights program working with SVP- Head of CIT Internet Bank
* Drive policy & processes to identify best practices to optimize the customer experience
* Proven ability to develop and manage large complex marketing budgets
* Develop financial measurement and other KPI for performance management of marketing programs and campaigns
* A minimum of a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Business, or other closely related field; MBA preferred
* 10+ years of progressive full general marketing experience focusing on consumer banking products
* Banking or financial services industry background REQUIRED
* Knowledge of core digital marketing competencies including email marketing, digital advertising, SEM, SEO, and social media advertising very helpful but not required
* Exceptional communication/interpersonal skills, data driven thinking, analytical and articulate skills required
* Solid system skills including MS Office, Excel, Word, Visio, and PowerPoint
* Ability to excel in a fast-paced changing environment
* Strong strategic thinker with a results orientation who approaches any challenge with thoughtfulness, drive and appropriate urgency
* Experience working in a team oriented and collaborative work environment
* Possess diplomatic and flexible communication skills, excellent presentation skills, including strong oral and writing capabilities
* Consumer-focused mindset, with a demonstrated track record of discovering key insights
About CIT Bank NA:
CIT Bank, N.A. a wholly owned subsidiary of CIT Group Inc., was recently formed from two (2) merged institutions, CIT Bank and OneWest Bank N.A. CIT Bank offers internet banking and OneWest Bank N.A. offers both internet and retail banking channels including seventy (70) branch Relationship Centers in Southern California.
Additional information on our various businesses may be found here: http://www.cit.com/media-room/fact-sheets/index.htm and CIT.com, BankonCIT.com, and OneWestBank.Com.