VP, Liquidity & Reporting
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Overview: About CIT
CIT (NYSE: CIT) was born in 1908 when Henry Ittleson found a new way to make financing available to businesses in St. Louis, Missouri. Soon CIT was forging paths across the country, into Canada and overseas. But time and experience have produced innovations unimagined a century ago. True to its pioneering legacy, CIT remains an agent of opportunity, providing new resources and fresh perspectives to over one million clients across thirty industries around the globe.
CIT is a financial holding company. It provides financing, leasing and advisory services principally to middle market companies across more than 30 industries primarily in North America, and equipment financing and leasing solutions to the transportation sector. It also offers products and services to consumers through its Internet bank franchise and a network of retail branches in Southern California, operating as OneWest Bank, a division of CIT Bank, N.A.
For more than 100 years, CIT has steadily innovated, providing carefully tailored financing solutions to meet the needs of a changing global economy. Along the way, CIT continually redefined what it means to be a financing partner, providing ideas as well as capital to build businesses - and relationships - that have endured for decades.
Responsibilities: Leading a team of Treasury professionals to provide comprehensive liquidity reporting with a strong focus on control, accuracy and reporting requirements of a SIFI regulated bank. Develop and maintain a reporting framework to provide senior management with a clear and actionable understanding of the institution's liquidity, including actual and projected liquidity, sources and uses of liquidity , as well as liquidity risks and controls.
Core responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Design and implement a broad suite of liquidity related reporting packages for Senior Management and Board and Management Committees
- Understand the regulatory requirements regarding liquidity reporting and drive appropriate plans and actions to ensure gaps are addressed on a timely basis
- Ensure compliance with CIT's policy and reporting requirements, particularly around contingencies and controls
- Design and implement reporting frameworks to streamline and produce high quality actionable analysis and reports regarding all aspects of liquidity risk for CIT's ALCO, the Board, and senior management
- Work with Business units and other Corporate groups to continually evaluate, challenge, and improve the reporting data, systems and process es
- Work directly with Business and Corporate leadership teams to ensure a sound understanding of business & funding strategy and associated risks, to allow for appropriate reporting.
- Pro-actively and continuously reassess CIT's liquidity reporting and adjust as necessary to ensure optimal ongoing assessments .