VP Long Term Care Product Development - Health Plan 8/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY VP will lead the integration and design of Long Term Care (LTC) products for existing health plan programs across multiple markets.
GENEROUS RELOCATION- EXCEPTIONAL GROWTH POTENTIAL- STRONG CORPORATE COMMITMENT TO GROWTH IN LONG TERM CARE
Develop strategy and product for long term care for assigned health plans
Ensure the corporation's strategic objectives are maintained at the health plan
Direct the development and implementation of work processes and operational systems
Research changes and updates to government regulations or health plan guidelines
Create Network Development plan and integrate LTC and other network providers
Identify trends and root causes of problems; provide recommendations for improvements, documentation, and training
Participate in the integration of specialty products in health plan operations
Oversee staffing and employee development for both clinical and non-clinical associates
- Bachelor's degree in related field.
- 7+ years of senior level strategic experience in operations in a health plan, insurance company, or other managed care setting
- Experience specifically with a long term care product (LTC, LTSS)
- Deep understanding of managing a provider network
- Understanding of process improvement, balancing cost and quality.
- Experience integrating specialty products into a health plan structure is a plus
- Proven leadership skills