VP Manufacturing - Soft Goods
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTION_VISION: _ Report to CEO of a profitable and expanding multi-plan manufacturer of CPG products. Looking for a strategic thinking, tactically driven, highly-communicative leader and business partner with strong soft goods CPG background (e.g. cosmetics, food, fragrances, nutritional products). Business has grown more than 7 fold in last 20 years and now targets multi-channels and North American markets.
_OPPORTUNITY_: Executive role with a hands-on approach. Partner with leadership in sales, marketing, supply chain, R&D, finance, and HR. Lead multi-plant manufacturing operations with non-union setting. Be responsible for all manufacturing operations, machine maintenance, quality, and continuous improvement activities with five direct reports and 200+ employees.
Company is employee dedicated, customer focused, and proactively driven. Key functions are:
* Lead strategic planning for all manufacturing facilities, machinery and labor.
* Key on changing production to a more linear process and MMI realignment.
* Partner on new products and packaging
* Identify opportunities to improve productivity and capacity (e.g. demand planning)
* Review recruiting, onboarding, retention, and workforce development practices
* Oversee and manage the development and implementation of plant manufacturing and T MBA a plus. Must have 15+years of business experience with last 4+ years as the MANUFACTURING LEADER FOR MULTI-PLANT OPERATIONS WITHIN A SOFT GOODS CONSUMER PRODUCTS SETTING that targets retail and consumer markets. Must have strong background in best practices and continuous improvement. Must have a history of promotions and employment stability.
_REWARD_: $175,000 to $195,000 plus 20% target bonus, benefits, and long term incentives.