VP, Marketing 9/9/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Requisition Number
The Vice President of Marketing will play a vital, strategic and involved role at Appriss Health leading the Marketing and Communications function. This position is expected to be a key member of the Appriss Health leadership team and contribute broadly to the strategic and tactical success of the business. The VP of Marketing will be responsible for developing and executing marketing strategy, and will be a key driver of new product launches geared to reshape how the nation s opiate epidemic is addressed. Working alongside other members of the leadership team, this individual will also oversee public relations and external communications to articulate and execute the Appriss Health positioning and messaging as the company grows its current products and builds and launches new products into the marketplace. This role will have the opportunity to be part of a mission-oriented, entrepreneurial company striving to make a difference in a major public health issue.
Duties and Responsibilities
* Own the strategy and full cycle of marketing, including: product marketing, lead generation, marketing operations, market analysis, marketing communications, channel marketing, digital marketing, brand management and public relations.
* Develop go-to-market strategies for entry into new markets as appropriate.
* Work with and through channel partners to reach certain market segments.
* Educate the market both channel partners and purchasers about the differentiation and value we bring.
* Build positioning, messaging and competitive differentiation and develop innovative marketing programs that will drive revenue and market awareness.
* Develop and execute a clearly defined marketing and external communications strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and builds brand equity.
* Create and deliver a comprehensive brand and advertising strategy across all channels and audiences, ensuring consistency across all audiences and media production.
* Lead identification of priority trade shows and conferences and develop and execute strategies to maximize return/impact.
* Effectively communicate the value proposition with effective sales and marketing tools that support the sales, product and client management functions.
* Partner with technology and UI & UX designers to develop best-in-class digital assets that market and brand our company and products effectively in the marketplace.
* Act as a liaison between the Sales and Product teams to ensure consistency.
* Implement and manage lead generation campaigns, develop workflows, and implement email marketing campaigns using various marketing automation platforms.
* Design, execute, and analyze campaigns of multiple types (digital, print, etc.) to reach multiple audiences.
* Conduct, analyze, and report on market research.
* Create and present an internal dashboard of key performance indicators (KPIs).
* Supervise external vendors including creative agencies.
* Bachelor s Degree required, MBA preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities, Experience, or Characteristics
* 10-15 years proven product marketing experience in a healthcare environment.
* Deep understanding of market distribution channels.
* Superior understanding of how to market and effectively communicate and educate multiple stakeholders including government, health systems, and health plans.
* Understanding of the complex healthcare landscape.
* Ability to lead, design, execute, analyze, and optimize multiple marketing campaigns across multiple brands.
* Detail-oriented and can work independently and manage ambiguity.
* Ability to collaborate and communicate with people in a variety of roles across multiple departments and leadership levels.
* Must be able to handle aggressive deadlines, work cross-functionally and prioritize work in a fast-paced, often ambiguous environment.
* Must have an entrepreneurial nature and be highly adaptable and resourceful.
* Must have a hunger for growth, contribution, and desire to make a difference.
Physical and Mental Requirements
Job is physically comfortable; individual has discretion about walking, standing, etc.
Job requires a high level of judgment, analytical ability and creativity, such as investigating moderately complex problems or situations, analyzing information and recommending solutions. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
Some travel may be involved for both training and customer facing issues.
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/V/H
* Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
* Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCP here.
* The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin. We are also an equal opportunity employer of individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.