VP, Member Services Organization & Member Experience Strategy
This job is no longer active. View similar jobs
VP, Member Services Organization (MSO) and Experience Strategy is responsible for Member Experience through service and sales contact center strategy and operations, including technology and business intelligence, quality, vendor management, and client support for 6 internal clients through operations in 5 domestic call centers and 4 outsourced vendors. Additionally, the VP is responsible for Member Experience strategy through improvement of consumer opinions of interactions with Sears across all formats as evidenced by Net Promoter Score and other customer/member survey results and feedback.Job Duties/Responsibilities:
* Serve as executive leader for customer/member-centric, data-driven organization that includes Member Services Organization (MSO) service/sales, Sears and vendor contact centers, as well as the strategic plan and execution for increased member satisfaction and net promoter scores (NPS) across SHC.
* Provides executive leadership for contact center strategy and sales planning, with focus on enhancing the member and customer experience through effective client partnership and increasing revenue through sales channels in domestic and vendor locations.
* Provides executive leadership for contact center operations in domestic call centers and outsourced vendors. Ensures team is delivering on metrics and driving improvements through operational excellence.
* Provides executive direction to MSO contact center technology team to build and support transformation of current organization to a world class member services organization through strategy design and execution and through technology. Provides leadership to team supporting end-to-end Technology Roadmap Development, Product Management, and Program Management.
* Provides executive leadership for Member Experience organization, with focus on leadership of the Net Promoter Score (NPS) program and key strategic initiatives driven by customer feedback and insights.
* Prepares for and conducts executive presentations to high-profile audiences, including Chief Executive Officer, Senior Vice Presidents, and business and SHC Boards of Directors.
* Drives a member-centric culture by being a visible, inspirational leader who sets clear expectations for team members, holds others accountable, collaborates effectively with leaders across the enterprise, fosters innovative solutions, tightly manages expenses and maximizes revenue opportunities.
* Operates within a matrixed organization to influence customer/Member experience through partnership with Information Technology, matrix business groups, and client leaders
* Performs supervisory functions, including but not limited to, making employment decisions regarding hiring, promoting, demoting, and termination, conducting performance appraisals and coaching and developing associates
* 10+ years related executive leadership experience in a customer-facing organization, with proven positive influence on customer experience, revenue generation, efficiency gains
* 10+ years experience managing senior-level salaried professionals
* 8+ years call center senior leadership experience, with solid understanding of contact center telephony and agent interface systems, workforce planning, service and sales strategy design and implementation, and both in-house and outsourced models. Experience leading significant call center operations (e.g. 4K+ FTEs)
* Proven ability to communicate with executives in the highest levels of a large corporate environment
* Proven analytical and problem solving skills to identify root causes and drive improvements across a large, matrixed organization.
* Adept at building and nurturing productive relationships within and outside of the organization and using those relationships to identify opportunities and best practices and then drive accountability and results through others
* Project management skills and a demonstrated track record of initiating significant organizational process improvements and organizational change with bottom line success.
* Ability to travel internationally