VP Of Solutions
Need a special type of person with a strong operations and account mgt background and significant high level customer and prospect facing experience presenting of multi-million dollar, multi-year deals with large, enterprise companies.
This person will be responsible for the design, preparation, delivery and assist with the sales team of presentations for large transactions, projects and RFP's. You will often be side by side with the CEO/Founder and Head of Sales discussing and representing the company when in front of senior decisions makers. You should be very comfortable in this environment and she should have lots of previous interaction with C-level executives.
You will also be delivering, teaching and duplicating the absolute best in class customer experience in a top quality, top brand services company.
* Experience & knowledge of the outsourcing world is helpful. Looking for an ops expert that is familiar with FM (Facilities mgt), office services and/or print mgt and a pro at helping drive growth within existing and new accounts.
* Product knowledge of the office services environment or someone familiar with facilities and/or print management world could be a great fit. You will participate in the presenting of solutions about operations.
* You MUST live near Midtown NYC. Too long of a commute may cause you not to be considered.
* Candidates need to help instill and create brand value as top flight customer service companies like Ritz Carlton, The Four Seasons, Disney, Nordstrom, Southwest Airlines, Louis Vuitton, Prada, Gucci, American Express, McDonalds, FedEx, Starbucks, etc. have over the years.
* The winning candidate must be able to help effect the company/founder's brand, its people, the culture and the entire company Nationwide.
Company is going through hyper, organic growth. CEO's prior company went from $10mm to over $300mm in revenue in 10+ years and was sold to a multi-billion dollar company. This company is on target to do the same but in a shorter period of time.
Company and founder are very fast paced, hard charging and customer oriented so winning candidate must fit that same culture and mentality. This truly is for someone that really can keep up with the fast pace, energy, enthusiasm and high octane daily duties and volume of work.
Comp plan will be customized depending on prior earnings and background. Probably will have a base salary of at least $170k plus plenty of upside in comp from big wins and deals that you are involved in that result in revenue.
Candidates could come from outsourcing companies such as Aramark, Sodexo, Compass, Cintas, G & K Services, Williams Lea, Canon, Xerox (XGS), Novitex, PBMS, Ricoh, IKON, DTI, IST, Swiss Post Solutions, Merrill, Oce, JLL, CBRE, Johnson Controls, Allied Barton, G4s Security, ABM, Guardsmark, Samsung, HP and others.
Candidates could currently be:
* Director of Facilities
* Acct mgt at maybe Samsung, HP, Ricoh, Xerox's of the world
* Product specialist for managed print services