VP, Office of the Experience Spectrum
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 6/21/2017
Meridian Health System, Inc
* Cultivating relationships and serving as a lead experience advocate throughout the network creating a culture that values and produces highly reliable human experiences that provide safety, quality, respect and empathy.
* Serves as a passionate change agent, transforming the delivery of healthcare through innovation and empathy to sustain a culture of person-centered care.
* Designing, implementing and measuring the results of initiatives that emphasize extraordinary human experiences, ensuring the consistent delivery of safe, quality, respectful and empathic care.
* Representing the voice of the individual (patient, family and significant others, community and team members) while collaborating with leaders, medical staff, team members, affiliates, partners and the community to ensure extraordinary human experiences.
* Accelerating the discovery and adoption of innovations in the models of care delivery that enhance the human connection of healthcare, improve clinical outcomes, increase person satisfaction and engagement, sustain team member engagement, achieve physician loyalty, and create market differentiation.
1. Master s Degree (Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or closely related field)
2. Advanced certification(s) in Health Care Administration.
3. 10 years of successful leadership experience with experience in Consumer Affairs and/or Human Experience in a large healthcare organization/system preferred.
1. Demonstrated commitment to education and performance improvement.
2. Demonstrated experience in effectively managing change with a commitment to quality and service improvement.
3. Demonstrated ability to communicate with all levels of the enterprise.
4. Ability to think strategically with strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills.
5. Capacity to foster an engaged work force through creating a positive, collaborative work environment.
6. Aptitude to be a key advocate and change agent in the forefront of continuous health care improvement, to shape the future of the health care delivery and to influence the way human experience is both conceptualized and embedded in practice.
7. Skills necessary to ensure the integration and alignment of human experience strategies with leaders across the enterprise.
WE ARE AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER. Applicants and employees are considered for positions and are evaluated without regard to mental or physical disability, race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, marital status or any other protected Federal, State/Province or Local status unrelated to the performance of the work involved.