VP On-line Banking 8/19/2016
Cambridge Savings Bank
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY VP On-line Banking
Cambridge Savings Bank, headquartered in Harvard Square, and with 17 branches located throughout Eastern, MA, and 3.2 Billion in Assets, is dedicated to maintaining our strong financial position by providing our customers with a full range of individual and business banking services in a professional, personal way. We are equally dedicated to our employees providing a work environment built on respect, support, and teamwork. Cambridge Savings Bank offers a competitive salary and benefits package and friendly work environment with unique opportunities for growth and development.
In this position you will be responsible for the development, implementation and product management of electronic offerings to include, but not be limited to, CSB online channels, Consumer & Business Web Banking suite of products, Mobile Solutions/Initiatives, Online Account Acquisition and Channel Security. You will ensure that the suite of products is stable, offers a strong user experience and is competitive. You will be responsible for improving cost effectiveness of this product line as contracts are due and new products/services are implemented. You will also ensure that the suite of products align to the bank s strategic direction.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
* Develop and manage dashboards that monitor effectiveness of our product offerings and provide information that measures the adoption and other key performance indicators.
* Responsible for developing, maintaining, monitoring and consistently improving the functionality and features of our electronic delivery product suite to ensure competitive viability.
* Prepare research and analysis of electronic deposit products and services. Continuously reevaluate and stay abreast of market trends and competitive offerings regarding online banking products, Mobile Products, services, features and pricing to ensure products are competitive. Make recommendations for enhancements to existing products and new product or service offerings.
* Stay informed of industry development and share with the SVP of Operations/IT as well as online banking committees.
* Manage key online vendor relationships and position the Bank to be early adopters of technologies that will bring benefit and better usability to our customer base. Analyze testing data and make appropriate improvements with the vendor before bringing to the market.
* Ensure the integrity and confidentiality of data and functionality being delivered via these products and services. Perform all duties in accordance with prescribed regulatory compliance guidelines. Build controls for new products being implemented. Audit standards and provide control guidance as needed.
* Coordinate internal effort with training and marketing as new products and services are implemented that affect the user. Act as a leader in driving products to market.
* Coordinate internal effort to test products by working with appropriate personnel and teams to ensure product integrity and a positive customer experience. Assist in developing and maintaining appropriate procedures and product descriptions for bank-wide distribution and use.
* Ensure that security and anti-fraud capabilities meet regulatory requirements or meet best practice standards.
* Be responsible for the On-line budget process and regular budget review/reporting.
* College degree or equivalent work experience.
* Minimum of 5 years related financial services or product development experience.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills verbal and written as well as strong customer service skills working with all levels of management.
* Strong analytical skills along with the ability to manage high impact projects.
* Proven project management experience with effective decision making skills.
* Superior leadership, customer service and computer skills.
* Ability to multitask and prioritize.
* Ability to thrive in a fast paced, multifaceted environment.
The above description covers the most significant major responsibilities but does not exclude other occasional responsibilities and accountabilities the inclusion of which would be in conformity with the major purpose of this job.
Alewife Cambridge, Massachusetts
Cambridge Savings Bank is an equal opportunity employer. EEO/D/V
Cambridge Savings Bank is committed to ensuring its application process provides an equal employment opportunity to all U.S. jobs seekers, including individuals with disabilities. If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to submit an application, please contact Human Resources by calling 1-617-864-8700..