VP Operations - Healthcare
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/1/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Leading provider of medical equipment management solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONThe Woodmansee Group is a Retained Executive Search Firm representing a client who is a leading provider of medical equipment management solutions. They are seeking a VP of Operations.
The VP of Operations leader will develop people, processes and systems to deliver customer centric operational excellence in a growing company. Working with the executive leadership team, this leader will have a broad range of strategic authority for the company's multiple locations to promote continuous process improvement, design and implement a single standard operating model for the company, drive operational efficiencies, enhance customer satisfaction, and continued growth by delivering tangible and measurable results. This role will provide direct leadership for a large multi-disciplinary team and be responsible for ensuring each market functions more consistently and successfully by providing senior level oversight from a central perspective. Key areas of focus include:
* Senior most operational leadership role in the company
* Design, lead and implement a single operating model
* Performance data management and dashboards
* Integrate and optimize acquisitions
* Lead Customer centric field based teams
* Process improvement and quality assurance initiatives
* Continuous improvement strategy and execution
* Equipment repair network efficacy
* Responsible for Centers of Excellence
* Total customer experience
* Align, lead, and influence strategic plans and investments across regions and segments to design and deliver differentiated customer experiences.
* Lead the Repair COE's and monitor operational and quality metrics.
* Promotes company-wide quality improvement efforts; champions a quality mindset and culture throughout the business segments and regions.
* Coordinates with IT, sales and marketing, finance, and operations to plan and implement programs' timelines, budgets, and implementation to ensure customer satisfaction, revenue growth, and margin expansion.
* Integrate data, operational excellence processes, quality metrics, and customer interactions into a holistic department to lead performance improvement for the Operations Division.
* Continuously seeks out new processes, technology, and systems which will add significant value, increase productivity, improve quality, and create a robust and opportunistic customer experience.
* Determines business needs and translates them into process requirements, controls, and process flows, in accordance with the Quality Management System.
* Develops data management systems to provide feedback, metrics, and visibility.
* Analyzes, specifies, designs and develops Operations and Services processes with regards to customer, and continuous improvement activities.
* Develops and oversees New Product/New Service Offering Development Process and launch protocol to achieve "first time right" culture and initial customer quality success.
KNOWLEDGE proven success in managing large cross-functional programs. PMP a plus.
* LeanSix Sigma - demonstrated experience in driving process improvement projects.
* Establishing budgets and preparing and executing strategic plans
* Making formal presentations to executive management, peers, staff, and customers
* Customer relationship management
* Experience with acquisitions (pre and post)
* Understanding of FDA and medical device policies CFR Part 820 and/or ISO 13485
* Experience in data analysis and driving for data driven results / IT savy
* Bachelor's Degree, Masters Preferred
* Proven track record as an operational leader. Minimum of 10 years in executive or senior level management role, overseeing Operations and process improvement functions within an organization. Healthcare/Medical Device industry required.
* Strong financial acumen including prior profit and loss responsibilities
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with an ability to influence senior level management
* Excellent planning and organizational skills with demonstrated ability to direct large complex initiatives across a broad network and ensure completion
* Proven ability to analyze and conclude; ability to applySix Sigma, Lean Methodologies and to standardize processes across multiple sites and functions
* Ability to lead and drive change amongst leadership, peers and direct reports
* Proactive problem solver with a track record of process improvement
* Excel at operating in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency
* Ability to travel 50%