VP, Project Development Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/14/2016
END DATE 11/2/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
Overland Park, KS
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
VP, Project Development Services
Auto Req ID
Currently, we are seeking a VP- Project Development Services to join and lead our Project Development Services (PDS) team in Kansas City, specifically in Overland Park, Kansas.
* Sourcing suitable RFP / RFQ opportunities
* Presentations to support new business development
* Deliver senior level project management services:
a) Oversee projects from design through completion of construction and FF&E installation, when applicable.
b) Capable of managing multiple projects at one time, be a self-starter and able to operate autonomously.
c) Effectively manage project teams including general contractor, architect, engineers and other project consultants.
d) Proactively manage project budgets and detailed schedules with the ability to effectively update and track progress.
* Provide superior client service
* Provide superior management over the PDS division
* Contribute to the growth of the PDS division
* Meet financial goals
Essential Job Responsibilities:
* Work closely with Regional PDS Market Lead on strategic growth initiatives to achieve a market leading position.
* Ability to effectively partner with all service lines within JLL
* Maintain database of client contacts and potential business leads using firm s Client Relationship Management tool.
* Lead local PDS team in sourcing suitable RFP/RFQ opportunities.
* Develop and maintain project case studies.
* Develop project specific and client driven goals, schedules, budgets and detailed assumptions.
* Guide the client(s) and project team(s) through the design implementation process including conceptual, schematic, design development and construction documentation and signoff.
* Actively track each aspect of project performance against schedules and critical path.
* Oversee contractor and subcontractors work to ensure compliance with contract and client expectations.
* Identify and address areas of concern, if any, regarding potential liabilities and risk (fee, our reputation, errors and omissions, etc.).
* Assist in training and developing local PDS team members in the skills and understanding of firm procedures, methodology and practices expected for a successful project implementation.
* Demonstrate proficiency in the use and application of all PDS technology as required for projects.
* Comply with all Jones Lang LaSalle policies and procedures, including but not limited to ethics and business practice.
* Bachelor s degree in Architecture, Engineering and/or Construction Management.
* 5 10 years of experience in construction related field
* Must be a team player, adaptable and possess strong communication skills
* Previous experience with ground-up construction and interior build-out.
* Strong working knowledge of construction drawings as well as furniture and space planning concepts.
* Highly organized with strong analytical skills.
* Ability to manage all aspects of construction projects effectively and efficiently
* Ability to lead PDS team and initiatives.
* Excellent communication skills
* Proficient in MS Project, Excel, Word & PowerPoint, and AutoCAD.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at www.us.am.joneslanglasalle.com/UnitedStates/EN-US/Pages/Careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our website. Please reference Job 43881BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.