VP / SVP Commercial Banking Senior Relationship Manager
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/16/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
West Chester, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONVP/SVP COMMERCIAL BANKING SENIOR RELATIONSHIP MANAGER - OH - #2367
A full service $20B+ financial institution headquartered in Kansas City, MO is seeking a VP or SVP Commercial Banking Senior Relationship Manager to support the Bank's mission through effective sales and service, targeted business development efforts, and community involvement in the major metro areas of Ohio/Kentucky/Indiana. A Commercial Banking Senior Relationship Manager seeks profitable and sound loan opportunities while managing/growing a portfolio of loans. Additional responsibilities include developing and managing commercial banking relationships in accordance with the Bank's core values and prescribed sales process.
KEY DUTIES, ACTIVITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Heavy calling on clients/prospects/referral sources of 220+ calls per year is expected
* Manages a loan portfolio of clients with $20MM in annual revenue and above
* Utilizes needs-based relationship sales skills to cross-sell clients regarding Bank products and services;
* The candidate will be expected to manage a loan portfolio
* Serve as the relationship manager between the customer and other areas of the Bank in resolving customer problems and meeting the customer's needs.
* Employs sound lending practices, methods, and relationship building skills in managing loan and depository customers;
* Ensures targets for loan and deposit growth, past dues, delinquency ratios, and charge-offs are attained;
* Actively participates in call program to develop and maintain customer relationships;
* Participates in job specific and other required bank training programs;
* Complies with banking laws and regulations and the bank's policies and procedures.
WORK EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
* Bachelor's degree (or equivalent)
* 5 years Commercial Lending/Credit Underwriting experience.
* 5 years Financial Sales experience.
* Must have the ability to critically review, analyze and structure commercial loans
* Proven sales track record.
* Strong written, verbal, presentation and computer proficiency skills.
* Strong marketing, analytical and overall communication skills.
* Time management, organizational, and task management skills.