VP-Store Sales and Operations
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 11/26/2016
Highland Heights, OH
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB:
The VP, Store Sales and Operations is responsible for leading the team in creating the best first and lasting experience for every customer to ensure long-term loyal customer. Consistently instills in the team an obsession for delighting all of our customers.
The VP, Store Sales and Operations will develop and lead the store sales and operations strategies to ensure revenue and EBITDA goals are met. This role is instrumental in developing and driving the cultural, brand integrity and company initiatives throughout the store organization. Central to this role is the responsibility for evaluating and developing current operations and sales talent, as well as a high performing senior operating team that can articulate new initiatives, drive their implementation at store level and achieve optimal results.
RESPONSIBILITIES (ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS):
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
Strategic Planning and Execution
* Responsible for developing and leading store sales and operations strategies to ensure revenue and EBITDA goals are met
* Develop cutting edge strategies to ensure a best-in-class customer experience across all touch points
* Generate and drive new operational strategies, methodologies, policies and leadership acumen such that the organization meets its financial and customer service goals
* Is retail savvy, understand the retail climate and consumer trends and how they relate to TR
* Develop business plan to simplify the store operating model and ensure consistent execution by field management
* Ensure Key Performance Indicators are met
* Cultivate cohesive relationship with TR Direct to ensure seamless, consistent omni-channel brand experience for the customer
* Imbed the corporate culture into the strategy and execution of field programs
* Adheres to legal requirements and ensures the standard is met
* Develop and lead with compelling strategic vision that is aligned with TR s short- and long-term goals and strategic plan
* Successfully balances the needs of the customer, associates and the organization
* Provide inspirational leadership and direction to direct report team and ensure the continued development and management of a professional and efficient organization
* Cultivate strong and transparent working relationships across and at all levels of the organization
* Lead the development and analysis of all sales events and programs
* Have the tenacity and perseverance to ensure consistent and efficient execution is achieved throughout the stores organization
* Ensure consistent, accurate and timely adherence to personalization policies and processes
Skills and Abilities
* Ability to work cross-functionally so that the merchandising, marketing and operational business is cohesive, seamless and impactful
* Street smart, common sense decision making
* Ability to visualize the impact of decisions on long-term as well as short-term goals
* High energy, excellent work ethic and team building skills. High sense of urgency, able to lead by example
* A strong understanding of accounting and financial concepts. Able to forecast and analyze trends, projections and results
* Demonstrates strong verbal and written communication skills; able to express and logically articulate a point of view and "own" final outcomes
* Able to establish balanced relationships and foster open dialogue and healthy debate
* Ability to create a culture of accountability, pride of ownership, strong morale and a dedication to the customer experience
Education and Experience
* Previous VP, Store Sales and Operations experience, with a proven track record, required
* Bachelor's degree required; MBA or Master's degree a plus
* 10+ years of multi-unit specialty retailing experience with broad functional expertise in operations and sales
* Experience in merchandising and / or marketing function is a plus
Travel 60% of the time
Normal; no adverse or hazardous conditions
The preceding job description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Things Remembered, Inc. is proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.