VP Strategic Markets 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY COMPANY DESCRIPTION:
Since 1995, our client has been a global company at the forefront of proactive asset management strategies for a range of blue chip companies throughout the world. These companies have entrusted our client with delivering business goals through effective asset management and improvements in operational productivity. They are a service, software, and training organization providing a "one stop shop" for ReliabilityEngineering, RAMS, and Maintenance Optimization for both new and existing projects. They have helped companies around the world - and across a broad range of industries - to get more from their assets, avoid unplanned downtime and reduce operating costs.
Clients are typically well known F500 companies in the oil and gas, mining, utilities, manufacturing and Rail industries.
* Experience selling into Industrial, oil and gas, mining, manufacturing type verticals at the enterprise level
* 7+ years of services salesexperience as a "hunter"
* Minimum 5years of large account management experience
* Experience achieving $1.5M quotas and above
* Strong prospecting experience
The VP will be an experienced executive sales professional with espertise to drive the company's portfolio of large capital projects and strategic verticals. Key responsibilities include:
* New Business Development
* Vertical Penetration strategy and planning
* Prospecting and sales pipeline management
* Account Analysis and information reporting
Commensurate with skills and experience - 50% base and 50% commission with base for the right candidate likely being in the 6 figure range.