VP, Talent Acquisition 8/18/2016
Hudson Advisors L.P.
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION SUMMARY:
The VP, Talent Acquisition will create, lead and develop a comprehensive strategy to support the organizations talent acquisition goals, providing strategic leadership and direction to support all businesses and functions globally to attract and hire top industry talent. This role will partner closely with all levels of leadership, local Human Resources Business Partners and other talent acquisition sources to drive operational efficiency and standardization across the organization. Will be responsible for creation of new strategy, team, processes and overall vendor selection across North America, Europe, Asia and Latin America.
* Build innovative new programs and solutions for global talent acquisition needs and initiatives
* Use an entrepreneurial & collaborative approach to build and execute on current talent acquisition initiatives while effectively using creativity and resourcefulness to develop new approaches with particular emphasis on automating capabilities
* Will optimize processes, working cross functionally, to improve cost efficiencies
* Responsible for creating employer branding that secures best in class talent
* Will be a key member of the Human Resources leadership team and an influential member of the overall organizations leadership team at the executive level
* Provides strategic advise using functional knowledge to guide organization to future talent acquisition structure
* Will design long term plans around all programs related to talent acquisition such as employee referral programs, social mediacampaigns, employer branding, diversity awareness, offer letters / contracts and vendor selection / third party resources.
* Will be instrumental in building talent pipelines for future needs related to top talent
* Provide oversight to guidance on employment decisions and actions
* Build a talent acquisition team that can support long term needs of overall global organization
* Partner with internal teams such as other Human Resources, Legal, Compliance, Finance and IT to ensure all regulatory issues are addressed through the talent acquisition process.
* Implement processes for external and internal hiring practices.
* Develop framework for decision-making, serving as a thought leader and facilitator when necessary to address headcount forecasting /workforce planning.
* Define and promote employment value proposition as premier destination for talent.
* Own vendor relationships for all third party resources to include contract negotiations.
* Lead the development and delivery of interview best practices, evaluation tools and any assessment procedures to ensure all hiring leaders and interviewers are well equipped with the necessary skill set to represent the organization during the recruiting & hiring process.
* Develop and implement effective recruitment strategies in partnership with Human Resources (HR) to maintain and grow the Recruiting team
* Manage the recruiting and hiring process with HR to ensure job requirements are clearly understood
* Develop effective KPI's for the team.
* Be a leader of change management
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills.
* Hard working, detail-oriented, and committed to producing great end results.
* Strong organizational skills with attention to detail.
* Professional presentation skills.
* Ability to interact professionally with a diverse group of employees, executives, and managers.
* Ability to proactively anticipate needs.
* Must display a flexible attitude with ability to adopt and manage change.
* Demonstrated ability to prioritize work and manage time in a deadline-driven environment.
* Must be both self-directed and a team player with a positive attitude.
* Personable and enthusiastic with a professional demeanor.
* Ability to handle confidential reports and information with discretion.
* Ability to engage in multiple initiatives simultaneously with follow-through on issues in a timely manner.
* Ability to lead in a matrix environment across multiple lines of business and geographies.
* Proven experience developing and implementing recruiting strategies
* Must be confident in own judgments and amenable to feedback
* Capability to understand what's important for each position, hiring manager and the company while setting aside personal biases in order to find quality candidates
* Bachelor's degreerequired
* Master's degree considered a plus
* Minimum 15years talent acquisition experience
* Requires global experience
* Requires minimum 10years in a senior leadership role
* Must be willing to travelinternationally as needed
* Prefer experience in Banking, Private Equity or other Financial related industry
* Prefer experience with Taleo
* Active HR Certification preferred - PHR, SPHR, GPHR, SHRM-CP, or SHRM-SCP
* Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
* Experience in WorkdayHRIS preferred