VP of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONTITLE: VP, BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
LOCATION: BERWYN, PA
TYPE: DIRECT HIRE, FTE
HCMI partners with some of the most dynamic companies in the Greater Philadelphia Area. Currently, a client of ours in King of Prussia area is looking to bring on a VP of Business Development.
- 8+ years of business development/sales experience
- A working knowledge of direct marketing
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- The ability to close deals over the telephone and in person
- Knowledge of advanced selling and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Prospecting techniques
- Generate and qualify new customer leads by cold calling, networking, leveraging marketing databases, etc.
- Penetrate the market by targeting new clients and the clients of their competitors
- Have a complete understanding of the products and services offered by the company, and those of their competitors
- Renew contracts with existing customers
- Negotiate the business terms and facilitate the legal negotiation process
- Coordinate with Marketing in order to ensure that products and services are getting into the right people's hands, with the right message, and that the right people know about the offering
- Collaborate and contribute with management to continuously improve the sales processes and organizational support
Intelligent Capital Network, Inc. is a staffing firm focused on the most important part of the industry-PEOPLE. We are dedicated to attracting the area's most talented IT and marketing professionals. At ICN we use the term partnering when describing relationships with our consultants. That is because we invest the time to understand the motivating force behind each consultant, provide consultants with a strong understanding of our clients' projects and strive to match each consultant with a project which will satisfy the consultant's short and long term needs. Only by connecting the best consultants to the best projects is ICN able to drive the New Economy. ICN has been able to identify, attract and develop intimate relationships with the most exciting projects throughout the Mid Atlantic Region.