VP of Business Development
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/23/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Advertising & Marketing Services Company
San Francisco, CA
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW:
Founded in 1998 in Stockholm, Sweden, Our client is the World's #1 Real-Time Insight Exchange and a global market leader in SaaS Insight technology. They are transforming the market research industry, the way that research is procured and delivered, and the way that brands engage with their customers. Recently acquired by a global top 50 private equity fund, the company is in a sustained period of high growth and has ambitious plans for the future.
Hosting 20 million registered consumers worldwide, our client is the leading global online marketplace enabling digital community owners to manage, monetize and enrich their data by sharing it with buyers of research audiences and data via our platform. With world-class SaaStechnology solutions, their platform is the easiest way for researchers, agencies and brands to access consumer's demographic data, track their interaction with online content, and to survey these communities in real time, at massive global scale. As part of this proposition and through working with partners, they also offer a unique programmatic solution for digital ad effectiveness, audience measurement and the connecting of a consumers purchasing decision journey from marketing message to checkout.
Clients they serve include some of the largest marketing research, Saas, CPG, and adtech companies worldwide. Examples include Nielsen, Survey Monkey, Spotify, Coca-Cola, Unilever, Philips, EA Sports and many many more.
Our client is about to launch a brand new industry disruptive platform! Exciting opportunity for the right person to lead the growth of this new division globally.
* #1 is to build and drive new revenue streams for the business through strategic relationships.
* Cultivate and nurture relationships with strategic consumer insight, MarTech, and Market Research channel partners.
* Refine and develop partnering vision and strategy for the new platform.
* Identify strategic partnership opportunities in line with the new segment platform.
* Prospect and qualify potential partners in collaboration with the sales team.
* Pursue partnershipsales, negotiate and close partnerships in collaboration with the sales team.
* Manage projects to onboard and ensure success of partnerships.
* Manage and develop direct reports.
* Accurately forecast pipeline.
* Minimum 5years of SaaS solution salesexperience selling MR, data, digital media or technology solutions F2F in a 'B2B to B2C' environment.
* Proven and successful (strategic) solution sales (value selling), negotiation and account management experience.
* Strong academic background (minimum of university degree).
* Demonstrable experience in generating net new business.
* Strong understanding of the emerging mar-tech, digital media, SaaS, and consumer data ecosystems.
* Experience in working internationally with global teams.
* Effective in managing and influencing others, negotiating, partnering, communicating, delivering presentations.
* Strong knowledge of Consumer Insights as a discipline.
Commensurate with skills and experience. This is a very strategic role - leader propelling the company into the next growth phase with a new product. It will be compensated as such.