VP of Digital Marketing
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/11/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
Talentfoot Executive Search
JOB DESCRIPTIONCOMPANY OVERVIEW
TalentFoot Executive Search is representing a $4B organization with a footprint in over 150 countries and 9 different brands. Marketing is at the core focus of the organization's growth, spending $100MM in digital media alone. The company encourages workplace innovation, fostering a highly entrepreneurial environment where you truly create your own destiny.
GENERAL POSITION OVERVIEW
We are looking nationwide for a Head of Digital Media who will be responsible for leading a 20-person in-house media team and agency resources as well as a $100MM digital media budget. A major leadership role for the organization, this hire will be critical to the growth of the company, and a strong business acumen and leadership background is required. By deploying advanced lead-gen and customer engagement plans this person will leverage digital direct response efforts across the entire marketing mix. The Head of Digital Media will be responsible for the development and execution of a performance oriented, data-driven media strategy to drive profitable customer acquisition growth.
The ideal candidate will have a track record of success in the following areas:
* Working closely with top executives and socializing objectives and results through all layers of a complex organization
* Experience creating an intelligent and integrated digital media plan that delivers qualified leads Instituting a metric driven "dashboard" process that institutionalizes marketing efforts centered around CPA and ROI
* Utilized limited resources against the right value propositions and segments
* Build and lead a world-class marketing team
* Flawless execution with a sense of urgency
* Create and promote a customer-oriented culture
* Institute annual media plans focused on generating highly qualified leads that align with financial goals
* Work closely with division Presidents/P ensure the planning and decisions are supported by fact and consumer insight.
* Collaborate with the head of brand marketing across the organization to continually develop, differentiate, reinforce and spread the brand message across all critical and relevant touch-points.
* Partner with internal market research, BI, external partners like Google and their global expansion team on gaining critical insights into digital trends (e.g., mobile, video, query growth), actively monitor the digital landscape for new threats (e.g., offers, competitors, disruptors, etc.) and turn insights into actionable, revenue generating solutions
* Partner with Business Development, Sales and Operations teams to ensure digital media plans support local efforts globally.
* Build and shape a highly effective, world-class digital media team by hiring, training, motivating and setting leadership direction for all direct reports, and cross-functional teammates.
* 4 yearBachelors degreerequired; MBA highly preferred
* Classic direct marketing experience leveraging insights and analytics to drive leads and master the overall lifecycle marketing tactics of each brand
* Strong online lead generation experience a must including: email, display, affiliate, SEO, paid search, earned social, mobile, video and programmatic buying
* Experience with an in-bound call-center a plus
* Proven success leading on-site customer acquisition strategies, leveraging A/B testing, user-experience, web analytics; eCommerce experience a plus
* Innovative digital thinking and cross-platform marketing experience, including desktop, mobile and tablet
* Proven ability to build and grow Brands, with an intuitive sense for defining a brand's essence.
* Start-up or heavy "intrapreneurial" experience a plus
* Strong leadership skills a must, a passion for building careers and developing tomorrow's leaders