VP of Operations 8/9/2016
Inktel Contact Center Solutions
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Our mission is to create a world-class customer service experience with every customer.
We train to be our best every day. Our company practices and instills excellence in everything that we do.
Our team is searching for an operations executive - a trained leader who thrives in an ever-changing environment and can develop and execute projects, build relationships, drive metrics, and mobilize teams.
With over 1,+ employees spread across multiple sites, our organization has many moving pieces. Like a symphony conductor, we need someone who can streamline our operations and ensure all of our programs are working in harmony, while also developing and executing best-in-class solutions that make us better each day.
IF YOU'RE UP TO THIS CHALLENGE, WE WANT TO MEET YOU.
OUR DYNAMIC OPERATIONS TEAM IS CURRENTLY IN SEARCH OF A VICE PRESIDENT OF OPERATIONS. THIS POSITION WILL REPORT DIRECTLY TO OUR PRESIDENT AND CHIEF OPERATING OFFICER.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE WILL:
* Love to tackle challenges
* Be motivated and persistent
* Have strong ethics and integrity
* Be enthusiastic and know how to have fun
* Continually be growing by setting and obtaining personal goals and challenges
* Have led successful call center operations across multiple locations
* Built world-class operations with previous employers
* Have raving fans in past clients and employers
* Been a key member of prior executive teams
EDUCATION however, equivalent experience will be considered.
* Experience working at a Fortune 500 company in customer service or at a large BPO company (preferred).
* 5+ years of experience managing multiple contact center sites across the country with budgetary responsibility.
* 3+ years of executive/VP-level experience.
* A strong track record of exceeding client performance goals and delivering excellent customer service results across multiple clients while also driving strong financial results.
* Experience developing innovative solutions to drive world-class customer service.
* A strong personal and professional business network and strong list of references.
* Experience launching new call center sites.
* Must love to read and be a learner at heart.
* A customer service philosophy that can demonstrated, preferably in writing.
* Effectively manage and mentor a high-performing team of Site Directors in a fast-paced, error-free environment.
* Create a talent development program for supervisors, operations managers, and directors.
* Create a strong culture of accountability across the operations team.
* Work effectively with your peers in various business units of the company.
* Assist the Business Development team in presentations to client prospects.
* Be responsible for establishing policies, procedures, and best practices to ensure client metrics and financial goals are consistently met.
* Develop strong business relationships with high-profile, high-revenue clients to ensure a strong, long-standing relationship.
* Manage client operational discussions.
* Safeguard assets from a security and intellectual property perspective.
* Establish quality and efficiency standards in all areas of responsibility and ensure that these standards are measured and reviewed on an ongoing basis.
* Serve as an active member of the Executive Team and provide strategic input at the company's management meetings.
* Establish organization and staffing plans that are flexible and that allow the company to meet growth and client requirements, particularly as related to the company's "peak" season.
* Identify and present best-in-class solutions for call center operations through ongoing research and by leveraging professional network.
* Proactively identify revenue-generating and/or cost-cutting opportunities as well as opportunities to help Inktel consistently provide world-class customer service to its clients.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
* Clear, concise and effective communication skills (both oral and written) including strong presentation skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills with an ability to develop rapport and relationships with all levels of the organization internally and with clients.
* Demonstrated ability to lead, inspire, grow and develop a high-performing team and a strong company culture.
* A solution-oriented and positive mindset that openly embraces change and stretch goals.
* Strong organizational skills with an ability to prioritize objectives with little-to-no assistance, find issues and create and execute on solutions that address those issues.
* Excellent analytical skills; an ability to analyze data directly and glean hidden insights.
* An ability to create clear accountabilities and hold yourself and your team to those accountabilities.
* An absolute obsession with excellence and in improving yourself and your team daily. For you, there is no finish line.
* A strong network of resources including former and current clients, direct reports, etc. that can be leveraged when needed.
* Assertive with a strong sense of urgency.
* Flexibility to travel when needed (both locally within the S. Florida area and nationally). Non-local travel approximately 1-2 times per quarter.
* Ability to multitask and thrive in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment.
* Demonstrated forward thinking in areas of customer service and leadership.
Salary & Benefits:
The compensation package for this position includes a competitive base salary commensurate with experience, as well as a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, educational assistance, and a 401K plan.
Inktel is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.