VP of Sales - Dairy Farm Accounts 9/7/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY POSITION: VP OF SALES - DAIRY FARM ACCOUNTS
OPEN LOCATIONS: CA,WA, OR, ID, WI & TX
SALARY: Base Salary starting at 175K and UP + additional bonuses
BENEFITS: Company Car, Full Benefits, 401K, Vacation & more.
CONTACT: John Marino
Our Client, a premier Agriculture Company with customers worldwide, is seeking an experienced sales professional to perform the role of VP OF SALES - DAIRY FARM ACCOUNTS (dairy farms accounts with excess of 2, plus cows). The ideal candidate will develop & manage a Sales team in addition to handling Large Mega Dairy Farm Accounts with a primary focus on the sales of their products & services from coast to coast.
CANDIDATES MUST be currently selling a DAIRY FARM PRODUCT AND OR DAIRY FARM RELATED SERVICE TO THE DAIRY INDUSTRY to be considered.
* Develop & manage a Dairy Farm Sales Team.
* Manage a continuous National Account sales plan.
* Target potential profits by forecasting goals and delivering exceptional products & services.
* Create & execute sales strategies.
* Manage and understand a P&L and budget correctly.
* Build relationships with current and future clients / customers.
* Maintain strong relations with customers and introduce new products and capabilities.
* Provide competitive pricing for customers, proposal creation.
* Attend various trade shows and regional meetings in the Dairy industry.
* Create and deliver effective sales presentations.
* Provide updates for business plans and create price discovery models on competition.
* Secure quotes and provide measurement analysis & reports.
Bachelors DegreeRequired, Business or preferably in Agriculture or Animal Nutrition.
* 10 plus years of recent selling of Dairy Farm industry related products & or services.
* Experience managing and understand a P&L and balance sheet.
* Experience selling & managing Large Mega Dairy Farm Accounts with successful results.
* Experienced leadership skills, managing a Sales Team.
* Strong fiscal and financial reporting experience and negotiating skills.
* Have excellent business planning skills with strong financial, analytical and project management experience.
* Strong PC skills, Microsoft Office Suite & strong interpersonal skills.
* Ability to speak confidently, influence others in public conferences / meetings and customer visits.
* Must be authorized to work in the USA.
* Up to 50%travel is required at times.
NOTE: Candidates must be living in CA, WA, OR, ID, WI & TX or be willing to relocate if necessary when applying.