VP of Sales - Investments /Wealth Management Services - PA - 26970306
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/8/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONVP OF SALES - INVESTMENTS/WEALTH MANAGEMENT SERVICES - PA - 26970306
Our client is a prominent US financial firm, that is NOT a Brokerage or Wire-House. There is NO administration or management of portfolios, this is strictly a sales role to individuals that have assets of $500K or more to invest. Due to expansion they have (2) openings in PA (Philadelphia & Pittsburgh).
At least 8 years in one of following areas: Investments, Hedge Funds, Private Banking, VP of Sales Banking, Institutional Finance, Fund Raising.
The VP of Sales needs to have the experience getting new business. Candidate must be earning at least $200K presently. Opportunity in this position is to build your own business with support, training, salary, plus annuity building income.
* Selling investment strategies to High Net Worth (HNW) individuals who have $500K+ of assets to invest
* 5-10 years of sales experience as a Financial Advisor selling to HNW clients ("Rainmaker").
* Average W-2 income in last (5) years needs to be a minimum of $200K+
* Looking for Tier 1 Candidates. Financial Background is a Big +, as is Private Banking or Hedge Fund experience
* Diversity & Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
* Lived in your community a minimum of (5) years and have strong network of DIRECT & INDIRECT High Net Worth Individual connections.
* Advanced degree preferred. Must have 4 year degree from an accredited school.
* Client loves successful VP/Advisors who are ready to take the next step in their career.
WORK LOCATION: Philadelphia and Pittsburgh (2 Openings)
BASE SALARY: $150,000.00 - $250,000.00+ (DOE)
ON-TARGET-EARNINGS: $300,000.00+ - $500,000.00+ - No Cap, + Car, + Great Benefits
Cube Management is a global recruiting and consulting firm that helps companies accelerate their sales, by providing the top-level talent they need to grow their business. Cube Management is a leading recruiting and consulting partner to emerging growth, mid-market and global companies in the technology, manufacturing, healthcare, consumer package goods and business service sectors. We work across the spectrum of Operations, Sales, Marketing, Safety, Engineering, Accounting and Business Development, providing holistic solutions that drive revenue and profit success. Cube Management combines Strategy, Process and People, to produce great results.