VP of Sales
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/20/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONVP OF SALES (FT)
SUMMARY: The VP of Sales will build and guide all aspects of our growing sales organization from strategy to execution. This role will scale and enhance the sales team while paying close attention to its structure, processes and metrics in an effort to drive sales growth. The VP of Sales will have tremendous impact on the sales organization through training and development of the existing sales team, recruiting high performance talent to join the team as well as setting strategic vision for the sales organization. This role requires an individual who is a proven leader, whose career has consistently been on an upward trajectory, and has a thorough understanding of the sales process, procedures and methodologies that include relationship based sales.
VP OF SALES JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Develop strategies, objectives, plans and priorities for the sales organization in support of the company's overall business strategy and objectives.
* Lead with compelling strategic vision and provide expertise to the company by building, developing, training and managing a sales team capable of carrying out the company strategy and initiatives.
* Develop, train and guide the sales team and ensure robust career development and progression across the sales organization.
* Maintain key customer relationships; develop and implement strategies for expanding the company's reach with its current customer base.
* Design a unique approach to different channels and accounts carefully navigating the world of consumer goods in a way that preserves our brand and company values.
* Monitor the marketplace for competitive activity and insights.
* Build and maintain key customer relationships sometimes including travel for in person meetings with customers and partners to develop key relationships.
* Create a sales team culture consistent with the BlenderBottle culture ensuring success, ongoing development and goal achievement.
* Fill in whenever and wherever needed on account management responsibilities and executional details.
VP OF SALES QUALIFICATIONS, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
* Excellent working knowledge and application of sales methodologies, processes and procedures with the ability to coach, train and motivate others.
* Strong working knowledge of Consumer Goods markets not required, but would be a plus.
* Strong business and financial acumen successfully applied to distinguish between revenue opportunities and those that would not yield optimal results.
* Proven track record of consistently meeting and exceeding sales performance metrics.
* History of successfully launching new and innovative products.
* Action oriented leader who is able to strategically influence across the organizational lines; ability to execute goals and objectives with enthusiasm; ability to plan and manage at strategic and tactical levels.
* Advanced knowledge and experience with CRM softwarerequired, SalesForce experience preferred.
* Exceptional interpersonal skills, judgement, analytical and negotiation skills.
* Superior written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
* Demonstrates high integrity in all facets of business.
* A close fit to company culture who exhibits maturity, humility, strong work ethic, follow through, professionalism and the ability to work as a part of a team.
* A passionate advocate for the BlenderBottle brand, mission, values and culture.
* Bachelor's degree and minimum of 5 years prior sales experience required. Master's degree and additional experience a plus.
COMPANY DESCRIPTION AND BENEFITS INFORMATION:
BlenderBottle (Sundesa, LLC) is offering a competitive compensation package including performance bonuses, health benefits, PTO, 401(k) with employer matching and a wide range of company benefits. Compensation depends on experience. BlenderBottle is an equal employment opportunity employer.
BlenderBottle is a fast-growing company offering great opportunities for growth and advancement. We are the inventors/wholesalers of the best-selling BlenderBottle Classic, BlenderBottle SportMixer, BlenderBottle GoStak, and BlenderBottle ProStak. Our products are sold worldwide through major retailers including Target, GNC, Whole Foods Markets, Wal-Mart, Bed Bath and Beyond, etc.