VP of Sales 9/8/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY VP of Sales
Business Development - Seattle, Washington
Do you want to be part of something amazing Want the best office location in all of Seattle We are looking for a driven and passionate VP of Sales who wants to have fun and make a big impact while experiencing the excitement of a fast-growing online education company in the medical tech industry.
MedBridge has revolutionized how education impacts patient outcomes. We aim to do everything better than it has ever been done before. We innovate based on the needs of our clients and focus our products on solving real problems and making an impact in the healthcare community. Our people drive MedBridge's rapid growth, and we are looking for passionate, motivated team members to join us.
The VP of Sales will lead and grow a team of account executives to accelerate our current revenue growth. We've doubled revenue every year for 3years; you will play a key role in sustaining this. Our small team is growing rapidly; you will lead this growing team by managing the team and closing sales in your portfolio. A proven track record of delivering sales results and managing a team with tenacity, integrity, accountability, and enthusiasm is crucial for success within the Business Development team.
* Develop and maintain a sales strategy to consistently and predictably achieve sales goals.
* Build and maintain the systems and processes for forecasting, reporting, pipeline management and all sales activities.
* Lead and expand a team of high performing account executives.
* Ensure the team has the resources and training needed to achieve revenue targets.
* Execute complex, solution-based consultative sales within large networks with major prospects.
* Execute and/or supervise end-to-end sales activities, including: prospecting, lead follow up, opportunity qualification, sales process, subscriber acquisition and contract negotiation.
* To start, this role will be 50% of time spent on team management and 50% selling individual accounts - it will grow to a full time management / leadership role.
* 3-7years of experience in sales and team management;
* Proven track record of exceeding goals as both an individual contributor and a team leader;
* Proven track record of building and leading a highly skilled, motivated and successful results-orientated sales team, ideally in a business-to-business, software-as-a-service setting;
* Exceptional communication skills, and the ability to work professionally with individuals inside and outside the company;
* Contagious passion and a desire to deliver value with every market interaction;
* A track history of teamwork and willingness to roll up one's sleeves to get the job done;
* An ability to hit the ground sprinting in a fast-paced environment where continuous innovation is required;
* We're passionate about building products that improve the quality of life for patients - providing clinicians with the highest quality educational content and tools, on an innovative learning platform;
* We believe collaboration is crucial to speedy execution and value in-person interactions across roles;
* We move fast and are scrappy, ruthlessly prioritizing to test and deliver new products, features and services for our customers;
* We're bootstrapped and proud of it; our success and continued growth are driven by products that customers love and actually pay us for;
* We enjoy each others company - whether at work or company sponsored events, we have fun;
* We value our employees, offering 100% employee coverage for medical, dental and vision insurance and a 401(k) program with up to 2% company matching;
* We believe in continued personal growth, offering 2paid days and an allowance for the personal development of your choice.
Our team is a group of motivated individuals who love to innovate our product and increase its reach within the healthcare community. We're moving extremely fast, and every day offers the chance to learn and grow professionally with a fun group of colleagues.
Hint: if you would like your resume to rise to the top of the stack, please include a brief cover letter describing times when you have exceeded goals as an individual sales person, and when you have a led a team to exceed their sales goals.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.