VR Game Developer
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/25/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONThis isn't your average game engineer position. Our goal is to make the most immersive and intuitive VR experience yet. Together with the design team, you will architect and execute that vision in Unity3D. We're solving tough problems such as doing multiplayer in VR, VoIP, 4K video streaming and more, all at 60fps on a mobile device. Our company aims to reinvent the future of live sports watching and we're looking for talented developers to help us. This is your chance to pioneer one of the most mass-market applications of VR and to build skill sets valuable for decades to come!
We're excited about you because
* You're excited about VR
* You believe in social connectivity
* You are passionate about your work
* You're a sports fan
* You are dedicated to the bigger picture
* Architect and build the gameplay, networking and graphics systems in our mobile VR app
* Design and develop a scalable and engaging multiplayer VR system
* Build interfaces and interaction systems for our live streaming front-end
* Work with back-end engineers and design team to plan, design and integrate functionalit
* 5+ years of Game Development
* Experience in at least one or multiple: C#, C++, Java
* Extensive Unity/Unreal development experience
* Experience with Engine development
* History of successfully using SDKs and RESTful APIs
Nice to haves...
* Experience with mobile, graphics & multiplayer development
* Impeccable UX and design sense
* Strong leadership and team-building skills
* Ability to banter with the best of them
* Strong affinity to all things Slack related
* You can cook us all amazing food