Validation Engineer 82262 9/6/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY TALASCEND IS CURRENT SEEKING A VALIDATION ENGINEER FOR AN OPPORTUNITY WITH OUR CLIENT IN WARREN, MI.
The Validation Engineer will be working in and around an automotive components test laboratory verifying test setup following procedure guidelines. He/she will be testing HVAC or Powertrain cooling components.
* Approve changes and plans to assist in getting automotive components tested
* Establish testing requirements based on parts requirements
* Create and approve Analysis Development Validation Plans
* Review supplier testing setup and results
* Sign off on parts at the conclusion of testing
* Evaluate changes such as; engineering work orders and supplier tooling or material changes to ensure that the parts will continue to meet requirements
* Partner with Senior management to analyze and solve issues
* Experience in HVAC or powertrain cooling components
* Experience in automotive component test laboratories
* 2-3 years' experience
* Relevant auto industry experience required if candidate is entry level
* Ability to work well on a team and cross-functionally
* Bachelor of Science in Engineering