This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/15/2016
END DATE 11/30/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
West Point, PA
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Position Title
Auto Req ID
We are currently seeking a Validation Engineer to be responsible for conducting and delivering analytical and engineering studies to support cleaning validation, cleaning verification, thermal sterilization, thermal sanitization, and controlled temperature unit mapping for major GMP clinical and commercial equipment and facilities.
Write, approve, execute, and close-out validation reports. Maintain GMP status of assigned suite areas and facilities. Responsible for project management to set and meet lead times for cleaning and sterile validation testing, elevate need for additional resources, and ensure equipment periodic revalidations stay on schedule.
This position is on a client account within the pharmaceutical industry.
* Responsible for periodic revalidation of major process equipment in Clinical Pilot Plants and in Commercial Facilities.
* Conduct field cleaning validation testing including performance of visual inspection, and the collection of rinse water samples, swab samples, and/or extraction samples. Equipment will include: bioreactors, fixed tanks, transfer lines, chromatography skids, filtration skids, portable vessels, centrifuges, homogenizers, ultrasonic washers, glasswashers, lyophilizers, vial washers, chromatography columns, filter carts, and filter housings.
* Conduct thermal validation testing using thermocouple sensors and data collection instruments on equipment including GMP autoclaves, decon autoclaves, waste inactivation systems, dry heat ovens, lyo cabinets, bioreactors, holding tanks, portable tanks, transfer lines, and controlled temperature units (CTUs).
* All work includes protocol write-up, sampling plan generation, scheduling, Lock Out/ Tag Out, testing, report write-up, review, approval, and closeout. Lock Out/ Tag Out participation is to ensure zero energy of equipment and permit safely breaking into lines for testing.
* Practice highest regard for Safety: Work with potentially dangerous systems, some which utilize high pressures and temperatures.
* Perform validation review and support for pilot plant campaign and master cell bank readiness plans.
* Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) on periodic re-validation of commercial product equipment and manufacturing. Possess ability to answer validation questions and interact with various regulatory agencies.
* Act as validation reviewer for operation's SOP's with validation cycle parameters and possess ability to quickly address operations issues with equipment validated cycles.
* Conduct out-of-specification (OOS) investigations and author OOS reports.
* Update and maintain validation SOP s for conducting all validation work to include: sample preparation, sample collection, sensor calibration, and final report documentation packages.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
* B.S. /B.A. in Engineering or Science.
* 1 to 3 years relevant experience in pharmaceutical validation testing discipline.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
* Strong interpersonal skills and problem solving ability.
* Demonstrated leadership and teamwork skills, excellent analytical abilities, excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 43959BR
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
Information Security Statement
Employees are expected, at all times, to perform their responsibilities in accordance with the JLL Code of Business Ethics and the firm s corporate policies. Employees granted access to the firm s information technology are expected to follow the firm s guidance designed to promote best practices for information security, data privacy and the appropriate use of technology systems.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.