Valuation & Business Analytics Associate - Sept. 2017
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/7/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
BDO USA, LLP
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Summary
BDO s Core Purpose is Helping People Thrive Every Day. Our Core Values reflect how we manage our work, our relationships and ourselves. As an employee of the firm, you will live true to our Core Values of people first, being exceptional every day in every way, embracing change, feeling empowered through knowledge and choosing accountability. Our Core Values are the standards by which we conduct ourselves day in and day out, both internally and externally.
The Valuation & Business Analytics Associate is responsible for utilizing previously obtained educational background, along with established organizational and project management skills to successfully service clients of the Valuation & Business Analytics group. In this role, the Valuation & Business Analytics Associate will work within a team environment to actively assist in the analysis and resolution of client matters while taking direction and receiving guidance from experienced staff and management members. The Associate will be involved in all stages of client management including construction of valuation modeling, completion of industry and client research and analysis of financial statements.
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Economics, Finance or other relevant field required
- Prior experience (internship or work study) in valuation, corporate finance or accounting environment highly beneficial
- CPA / CFA / AM / ASA or other certification preferred
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Excel
Other Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Superior analytical skills with the ability to deconstruct complex issues
- Intermediate or higher spreadsheet understanding and computer adaptability
- Ability to analyze and organize high volumes of data
- Solid organizational skills especially ability to meet project deadlines with a focus on details
- Ability to successfully multi-task while working independently or within a group environment
- Proven ability to work in a deadline-driven environment and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to successfully interact with professionals at all levels
BDO USA, LLP is an EO employer M/F/Veteran/Disability