This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/12/2016
END DATE 4/13/2017
JOB DESCRIPTIONCBIZ Valuation Group, one of the nation s largest independent, full service consulting companies, is currently seeking a Valuation Consultant at our Warwick office. The position is working in the field with projects located in Long Island and other surrounding areas in the North East. We are seeking individuals who are motivated and desire an opportunity to work in a collaborative team environment where continued professional development is valued. The candidate should possess knowledge in property and contents valuation for insurance purposes. CBIZ IS RANKED #1 ONE IN CONSULTING & ACCOUNTING BY FORBES 2015 AMERICA S BEST EMPLOYERS AWARD.
Our Consultants responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
* Scheduling and organizing inspection assignments
* Conducting physical inspections of property for loss control and valuation purposes
* Communicating and resolving questions or inquiries with clients
* Perform administrative functions including client communication letters, setting up and managing client project files, etc.
* Possess and apply solid analytical, communication, and business writing skills as it relates to individual client assignments
* Identification of new engagement opportunities through existing clients
* Utilizing in-house software systems and Microsoft Office Suite
* A HS Diploma or GED is required; Associates or Bachelors degree is strongly preferred
* Minimum three years of previous loss control or property inspection experience required
* Proficient computer ability relative to administrative programs, spreadsheets,
* valuation or real estate software, time entry, word processing and internet research
* Must possess a valid in-state driver s license as approximately 35% overnight travel is required
Learn more at www.cbiz.com
Equal Opportunity Employer committed to employment of Females, Minorities, Persons with Disabilities and Veterans.
An E-Verify Employer
CBIZ is an equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant s race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, Please visit following URL for more information: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf