Value Added Digital Messaging Specialist
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/24/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAccountable for leading complex digital analysis activities which facilitate the definition and delivery of best in class digital messaging across varied legacy and new digital platforms such as Public Website, Internet Banking and Mobile (including future channels/devices), from initial scoping with markets through the whole development lifecycle through to post implementation support and measurement. Interpreting Group Digital strategy whilst using regional and local market, customer and competitor insights to define and shape digital messaging propositions.
Lead virtual cross functional teams comprising of participants from local business, DCoE and global HTS teams that possess a wide range of skills that include and not limited to analysis, market understanding, design, optimization, technology and testing.
The Digital Messaging Specialist should undertake tasks in line with User Centred Design methodology, across both the manufacture (definition/design) and deployment environment supporting convergence and reuse globally when and where possible. Lead/participate in digital proposition development at the global level.
The role holder will ensure flawless and optimum execution of digital value added messages. The jobholder will work closely with providing operational insight, offering a pragmatic approach to Global Digital Teams and other global functions such as SWD & Analytics.
* Lead & undertake in-depth analysis to drive out 'best in class' digital messaging to ensure sales and excellence in service across digital channel experience.
* Source and interpret data/insight to underpin the design of digital messaging for both manufacture and deployment
* Lead definition and scoping of analysis activity for digital messaging initiatives working with in country teams: identify current state, undertake gap analysis, brief in to design new requirements
* Oversee the production of the Digital Messaging documentation in line with committed timescales and methodology, securing Approval from stakeholders as required
* Provide deep and/or broad subject matter expertise
Challenge business requirements where these are not supported by robust data / priorities.
* Ensuring that all HSBC RBWM services offer standout customer experience and fully deliver on our brand promise
* Provision of common global solutions while recognizing that local regulations and customs will require the service to be tailored. Even where local regulation and customs tailor the service accordingly, the service quality HSBC offers will be to the same standard across the world.
* Provide market-leading, compelling digital services that can leverage our global scale and distribution network. With increased connections between our businesses around the world, the aim is to take us from a collection of locally orientated propositions to one global set. These are delivered locally, according to globally defined standards, but with a local flavour, to enable us to compete and lead in the markets we choose to be in.
* TheDigital Messaging specialist Analysis discipline is a critical component in the delivery chain for three principal reasons:
* a) to ensure that customers will use and will report high levels of satisfaction when using digital sales or service functionality,
* b) to protect the bank and ensure that all regulatory and reputational dimensions are incorporated and
* c) to ensure that technical solutions deliver to customer need and that operational areas are prepared to support implementation.
* We need to continually improve to accelerate time-to-market and optimize ROI. The VAM specialist will support this goal by designing regional, multi-brand, multi-channel propositions at the outset enabling the replication of solutions
* COE model - Extent/remit of the role
* Extending the COE to a regional structure changes the organizational and commercial model, as the team are contracted to provide services back to the brands/In country digital teams
* As the model evolves globally governance structures will be established to ensure the adoption of best practices across the global Digital COE community
* The role holder is responsible for the customer experience delivered by the Digital messaging within Sales and Servicing journeys in Region, integrating the digital journey into a multi-channel journey
* Support and engage with cross-functional and market teams with no direct line responsibility for those individuals
* The Americas nature of the COE is likely to necessitate some international travel for meetings with stakeholders and occasional workshops lasting multiple days. When operating from the home country, some schedule flexibility will be required to allow for daily/weekly interaction with COE team members and project teams from all Regions via video and voice conference
* Primary interactions will be with two broad groups: (a) Within the COE Team itself (b) With Regional Business and Project Teams
* The jobholder will ensure the fair treatment of our customers is at the heart of everything we do, both personally and as an organisation. This will be achieved by consistently displaying the behaviours required to support the Best Place to Bank principles of Make Better Products, Sell Them Properly and Keep Them Sold
* The jobholder will also continually reassess the operational risks associated with the role and inherent in the business, taking account of changing economic or market conditions, legal and regulatory requirements, operating procedures and practices, management restructurings, and the impact of new technology
* This will be achieved by ensuring all actions take account of the likelihood of operational risk occurring
Also by addressing any areas of concern in conjunction with line management and/or the appropriate department
* Group Digital, in country Digital teams, CVM and Digital
* Legal, Compliance, Information Security, Fraud, Data Security,
* Operations (HTS) and SWD within COE and beyond
* 3rd Parties
* Build and maintain successful working relationships with both internal and external parties across Digital
* Build and maintain excellent relationships with key parties in each entity, tailoring messages to specific audiences
* Lead Digital Messaging activity across a portfolio of projects/initiatives
* Collaborative working with business partners (In country Digital teams, Change Delivery, CVM, Marketing, Operations, HTS) & across Digital COE)
* Indirect leadership of resources and specialists across other functions and organizations (where work is outsourced).
* Oversee Quality Control in Analysis team output
* Digital COE governance structures
* Identification of key risks, issues and interdependencies and providing appropriate mitigation strategies or escalating as appropriate
* Facilitate sharing of best practice across Digital CoE supported Entities and with wider Digital community globally
* Adherence to in country regulatory and compliance policies
* Ensure HSBC is not put at any operational or reputational Risk by sharing knowledge of, and adherence to, group, HTS and CoE processes, FIM's and necessary engagement with other group Functions where required to ensure change is created and delivered fit for purpose