Value Stream Supervisor (Off-Shift) 8/18/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY Excellent growth oriented company in the automotive industry - launching new product lines. This company presents a nice family-oriented culture.
* Providing off-shift leadership and direction for the value streams including cost, inventory, on-time delivery, lead-time, safety and quality;
* Supporting and overseeing Quality Gates 20 activities for new launches;
* Driving continuous improvement by coaching, teaching, and building robust, sensible systems and processes that cascade responsibility;
* Determines the staffing, equipment and tooling required for the level of production and planning for capital expenditures;
* Daily pitch the value streams and drive scrap market activities;
* Working with Kaizen Team to meet constant improvements objectives;
* Supporting 5S, TS16949 and ISO 1400 efforts throughout the facility;
* This position reports to the Operations Manager.
EDUCATION: 4-year degree required in an Engineering discipline.
* 8+ years of experience in a manufacturing environment including 3+ years of supervisory experience;
* QG20, TS16949, ISO 1400, tachinbo and/or Yarijimai;
* Safety, customer satisfaction, corrective actions;
* Gage design, metrology, sampling procedures, containment, corrective action procedures, process control, manufacturing equipment capabilities;
* On time delivery performance, lead time reduction, process improvement, value stream, Lean manufacturing, continuous improvement;
* Able and willing to work an off-shift;
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Byrnes & Rupkey, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Recruiting firm.