Director of Projects - M/A/C Services
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/17/2016
END DATE 12/15/2016
Jones Lang Lasalle
JOB DESCRIPTIONPosition Title
Director of Projects - M/A/C Services
Auto Req ID
The Variable Account Director - Move Management will plan, direct and supervise staff, materials and financial resources required to provide complex services as required by the client. The Variable Account Director - Move Management will also contribute to the strategic leadership of the project and manage client relationships across the client organization.
* Accountable for the successful delivery of all MAC services, across the NE region, and for ensuring full compliance with the terms of JLL's agreement with clients.
* Represent JLL as a subject matter expert in variable MAC activity in all phases of the engagement, but with emphasis on the business development phase.
* Develop the approach and pricing for the use in proposals.
* Allocate variable staffing to maximize utilization and customer satisfaction.
* Lead the variable MAC hiring process in the NE region.
* Build and maintain a strong interactive relationship with variable MAC clients.
* Act as the single point of contact for the overall approach strategy, planning, and implementation of variable MAC services with a focus on planning and managing project based services.
* Provide repository for information, team communication and control, and provide appropriate reporting of vital decision making information.
* Manage Space Planners, Project Managers, Designers, CAD / CAFM Admins, and Move Coordinators.
* Provide leadership and direction to all employees, agents, and subcontractors to ensure the team is current and on track with the clients' long and short-term workplace strategies.
* Proactively solve and prevent problems by communicating results and documenting best practices and lessons learned regarding services performed to employees, agents, and subcontractors.
* Active participation in the Personnel Review process to provide performance feedback to personnel.
* May train and develop other associates.
* Regularly advise and collaborate with clients on the identification of improvement opportunities followed by the creation and implementation of the improved processes and policies.
* Ensure full communication of all changes to the entire service team.
* Provide regular operational reviews to report on overall performance, cost effectiveness, safety, efficiency, quality, and customer satisfaction.
* Track and analyze Key Performance Indicators, service level agreements, and other related benchmarks and metrics to improve operational performance and cost effectiveness as required by JLL or the client or as part of providing quality services.
* Client Relationship Management
* Negotiations of Situations & Desired Outcomes
* Contract & Pricing Negotiations
* Employee Management
* All facets of Relocation Management
Working and / or talking knowledge of:
* Resource allocation for a variable team
* Solid customer service acumen and interpersonal relationship skills with clients.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both oral and written.
* Attention to detail and excellent problem solving skills are required.
* Strong organizational skills.
* Minimum of five years experience building and leading a team
* Minimum of eight years of industry-related project/resource management experience.
* Experience in communicating with all levels of management.
* Strategic thinking and decisive/sound judgement.
* Must be current on trends relating to technology and real estate/facilities industries.
* Performance Management (KPI's and SLA targets that drive favorable results around our services)
* Working knowledge of MS Office and MS Project.
* Experience in a consultative service provider environment.
* Workplace Strategy (what are the trends - by vertical - for AWS, benchmarking basics by industry, maximizing the portfolio performance).
* Space Planning
* Occupancy Planning
* Strategic / Scenario Planning
* CAD / CAFM Administration/Drawing Management
* IWMS (as a tool, not necessarily the development or implementation of)
Start a lasting career with JLL today!
Total Rewards reflects JLL s investment in employees needs and preferences in Career, Recognition, Well-being, Benefits and Pay. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package. To be considered, please visit our Web site at http://www.us.jll.com/united-states/en-us/pages/careers.aspx to apply online. All resumes MUST BE submitted via our web site. Please reference Job 42419BR.
Org Marketing Statement
JLL (NYSE: JLL) is a professional services and investment management firm offering specialized real estate services to clients seeking increased value by owning, occupying and investing in real estate. A Fortune 500 company with annual fee revenue of $5.2 billion and gross revenue of $6.0 billion, JLL has more than 280 corporate offices, operates in more than 80 countries and has a global workforce of more than 60,000. On behalf of its clients, the firm provides management and real estate outsourcing services for a property portfolio of 4.0 billion square feet, or 372 million square meters, and completed $138 billion in sales, acquisitions and finance transactions in 2015. Its investment management business, LaSalle Investment Management, has $59.1 billion of real estate assets under management. JLL is the brand name, and a registered trademark, of Jones Lang LaSalle Incorporated. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is focused on winning in the marketplace and being the industry leader, executing better than anyone else and innovating to create great products and services. We operate in an atmosphere of excellence, integrity, respect and trust. We bring a sense of teamwork, inclusion and diversity in everything we pursue. Our clients see the results as we address their needs, solve their problems and bring new ideas.
As a distinguished market leader, we offer challenging career opportunities in an exciting environment. Our future success as a firm depends on our ability to attract, develop and retain the very best people in the business.
Our values define who we are, underscore our commitment to clients and provide direction for everything we do.
Our unique culture has been recognized by industry experts and our peers. We are:
A best company to work for in multiple locations around the globe, including Chicago, San Francisco, London, Ireland, Shanghai and Hong Kong.
World s Most Ethical Companies from Ethisphere Institute for seven consecutive years.
America s 100 Most Trustworthy Companies from Forbes Magazine.
#1 Top Corporate Real Estate Firm 2013 from Watkins Research Group, Inc. for six consecutive years.
This partial list of awards demonstrates our record of achievement and our commitment to fostering an award-winning culture. For further information, visit www.jll.com.
JLL is committed to developing and maintaining a diverse workforce, and strongly believes in equal opportunity extended to all individuals in all aspects of the employment relationship. Please visit www.JLL.com for additional information on JLL s commitment to equal opportunity.