Variable Frequency Drive Instructor
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/2/2016
END DATE 12/2/2016
* Professional classroom instruction on variable frequency drives including proper design recommendations to ensure equipment is as energy efficient and safe as possible.
Convey the best practices for frequency drives in HVAC, pumping, facility and waste water applications.
* Experienced in Power Point Presentations.
* Proven classroom presentation and management skills.
* Ability to teach a variety of students - e.g. maintenance personnel, electricians, technicians, building personnel, engineers, plant and safety managers and human resources specialists.
* Ability to interface with the Sales Department and customers concerning technical questions, curriculum, course delivery, and tailoring/customization of training.
* Able to effectively communicate technical information to students of all experience levels.
* Ability to discuss and up-sell products and services with client decision-makers.
* All other duties as assigned.
* Ten (10) years work or current field experience and in-depth understanding of all aspects of variable frequency drives, design, energy efficiency and safety.
* Proven experience in applying VFD principles to multiple scenarios including facility maintenance, chilled water systems and manufacturing.
* Thorough understanding of operations, set-up and maintenance of VFD s, AC induction motors, motor specifications (MGI) and power transmission, relationships and formulas.
* Experienced and proficient in public speaking for delivery of curriculum and technical content.
* Ability to function independently in a highly efficient manner.
* Experience in teaching eight (8) hour a day courses in a classroom style environment or industrial facilities.
* Excellent organization, communication and presentation skills.
* Positive and enthusiastic attitude.
* Computer literacy (Excel, Word, Power Point and database software).
* Travel on a regular basis within the United States.
* Valid driver s license and the ability to drive NTT trucks and set up equipment at course sites.
* Current DOT card required.
* Bi-lingual preferred
What does National Technology Transfer, Inc. have to offer*
* A focus on customer service and client satisfaction.
* Professional work environment while expanding your knowledge, skills, and professional network.
* An opportunity to make a difference building skills for America s workforce.
* Competitive salary and benefits plan.
Equal Opportunity Employer/M/F/Disability/Vet.