Vault Personnel (NON-DOT) 9/14/2016
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB SUMMARY
Responsible for the security of cargo checked into the vault and out of the vault. Process liability to insure that it is ready for the various shuttles to banks, other branches or the airport. The hours for this position are 3:00 pm til close (approximately 9:00 pm).
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Knowledge of all vault operations, including check-in & check-out, balancing of the vault and operation of alarms.
2. Responsible for mastering all vault procedures relating to verification and balancing.
3. Responsible for reporting any security and safety violations to management.
4. Other duties as required.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Must be detail oriented and accurate.
2. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
3. Able to operate a forklift.
4. Must possess good interpersonal and communication skills.
5. Must know OMS (Operating Manifest System), D-Trak.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.