This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 8/19/2016
END DATE 12/19/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob description: VB.NET
The developer is responsible for the system analysis, detail design, development, implementation and maintenance of the in-house applications. The successful candidate should have strong coding/unit testing skill, communication skills, a user-service orientation, familiarity with the team decision-making process and excellent problem-solving abilities. Financial Industry experience is a plus.
EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
* At least 5years of experience programming in VB.Net Framework and SQL
* Proven experience writing system documentation (system design, detail design, test plans, test execution, implementation plans and implementation execution)
* Experience working through full SDLC cycle, from systemrequirements and design specifications through implementation
* Strong analytical and problem solving skills
* Ability to create and manage unit test project is a plus
* Ability to troubleshoot applications and identify root cause of defect
* Excellent written and verbal communication
* Domain knowledge of Financial/Banking Institution methodologies is a plus
* Knowledge of tools: Visual Studio, TFS, SQL management studio, Microsoft Office, SVN
* Programming language: VB.Net (.Net Framework)
* OS: Windows 7
* RDBMS: SQL Server