This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/13/2016
END DATE 10/10/2016
Advantage Resourcing - XPO
Auburn Hills, MI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description:
Support OEM Dealership operations for business system support.
Assist with customer vehicle check-in:
* Tagging vehicles.
* Assisting Service Advisors by getting paperwork, VIN's, mileage.o Assuring all incoming vehicles are ready for repair (floor mats and seat covers).
* Vehicle delivery to and from Technician repair bays.
Customer vehicle delivery prep:
* Interior clean.Car wash.
* Shuttle customers to and from DCTC as well as other destinations as needed.
Maintain PQRC vehicle loaner fleet:
* Clean vehicles.
* Verify fluid levels and fill with fuel as required.
* Assure maintenance is preformed on loaner fleet.
* Maintain that insurance certificates, license plates, and registrations are up to date.
* Complete and validate vehicle log books.
Maintain PQRC vehicle lock-up yard:
* Keep lot organized with loaner vehicles and customer vehicles in the proper parking spots.
* Perform daily MOPAR parts run to various Detroit area warehouses.
* Special tool pick up from various locations.
* Pick-up and delivery of vehicles undergoing sublet repair.
* Transport vehicle to Lapeer Road Marshaling Center (loaner exchanges).
* Customer vehicle delivery.
* Open building in morning in preparation to receive customers.
* Close shop in the evening (lock building doors, lock gate to lot.
* High school degree
* General vehicle knowledge
* Understanding of dealership service operations
* Familiar with computer systems, including MS Office applications.
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Ability to multi task and prioritize requests.
* Valid Driver's License required.
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
Advantage Resourcing Americas, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer offering employment without regard for race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, gender, marital status, age, sexual orientation, sex, gender identity, disability, veteran status, or other legally protected categories. Advantage Resourcing is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.