This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/9/2016
END DATE 11/9/2016
1st Choice, LLC
Mt Laurel, NJ
JOB DESCRIPTIONIMMEDIATE START!!!!!
This position has normal hours but is a temporary assignment until November.
Major Purpose of this job:
Provide procurement transactional support to business by creating purchase orders and submitting them to the suppliers in a timely manner and in compliance with AW’s processes and policies. Ensure supplier and spend data accuracy. Produce reports and perform analysis in order to ensure the proper delivery of products and services while maintaining internal controls, operational excellence, and customer service objectives.
Essential Job Functions:
He/she must be able to:
• Receive requisitions from the business and execute transactions to create and approve purchase orders timely, made with the preferred supplier (when available) at the agreed upon price/cost using a price verification process, and following AW’s procurement processes, controls and policies. Troubleshoot problematic transactions and resolve purchase order invoice price issues in a timely manner.
• Develop process and technical expertise (SAP) to carry out ongoing address book maintenance, supplier on-boarding and catalog management. Ensure data accuracy, integrity, and update in the system.
Must possess knowledge, skills and/or abilities of:
o Respond to inquiries from Business Partners regarding appropriate supplier selection for order placements. Communicate and facilitate the resolution of all purchase order and supplier master discrepancies
o Conduct reviews for use of preferred suppliers; accurate pricing, appropriate coding and tax payer identification (1099) process. Perform Sales and Use Tax updates as required to maintain accuracy of purchase orders.
o Monitor process compliance and provide feedback and training to improve Business Partners understanding and execution of the purchase order process
o Research, analyze, prepare, and communicate reports on the purchasing process and internal controls (for example, open orders or supplier master statistics) and provide action plan follow up
o Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
Minimum High school Diploma or GED
Associates and/or Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university is preferred
At least 2 years financial analyst experience or 2 years procurement.
Previous experience in a utility environment preferred.
He/she must have:
• Experience in Supply Chain or Procurement
• Strong at working in a team environment
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office or Supply Chain applications (e.g. SAP ) preferred
• Strong data gathering skills.
• Good written and verbal communications skills.
• Solid interpersonal skills (e.g., tact/diplomacy, listening).
• Excellent customer service and client support skills.
• Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
Interested candidates please email resumes to: email@example.com or call 301-563-6405
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K / Retirement Plan
- Vision Insurance