Vendor Managed Inventory Specialist, Fond Du Lac, WI
This job is no longer active.
View similar jobs.
POST DATE 9/16/2016
END DATE 10/15/2016
Hagemeyer North America
Fond Du Lac, WI
JOB DESCRIPTIONJob Description
Vallen is a distributor of products and services focusing on business-to-business markets in electrical materials, safety products, and industrial products.
Hagemeyer USA sites are conveniently located to serve local markets throughout the United States. Our strength lies in the ability to serve local customers through the relationships forged by our associates.
Our global reach allows us to provide our global customers with custom-tailored solutions. As a subsidiary of Sonepar USA, part of the global Sonepar family, Hagemeyer USA works with Sonepar companies around the world to ensure superior service when and where our customers need it.
We are seeking a Vendor Managed Inventory (VMI) Specialist to be responsible for maintaining and growing appropriate inventory at customer designated sites.
* Maintains a professional appearance when visiting customers
* Communicates with all customer personnel in a timely, professional and courteous manner
* Reviews customer usage reports on a monthly basis
* Recommends to the customer changes to the inventory levels based on usage
* Adds items to the VMI program as requested by the customer
* Updates barcodes as needed
* Identifies product that needs to be ordered during scheduled customer visits
* Scans product to be ordered
* Follows the customer order through to pickup or delivery
* Picks up the customer order and delivers to the customer site or retrieves the customer order in the designated receiving area of the customer
* Stocks the product in the customer s designated are
* Maintains customers designated product area to display a neat and orderly stocking area
* Helps maintain an accurate inventory
* Prepares for and takes physical inventory at consignment locations
* Must have excellent presentation and communication skills
* Must be able to work independently
* Must have a valid driver s license and acceptable motor vehicle record
* Ability to communicate with the customer, customer service reps and account reps in a professional manner
* Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
* Must have good computer skills with knowledge of MS Office software
* Ability to lift 50 pounds
* Inventory Control experience is a plus
401(k) Plan, Health Insurance (medical, dental, and vision), Paid Vacation, Paid Sick, Paid Personal, Paid Holidays, Flexible Spending Accounts (Health and Dependent Care), Employee Assistance Program, Tuition Reimbursement, Employee Discounts and a definitive career path.