Vendor Management Support 9/6/2016
New York, NY
JOB DESCRIPTIONAPPLY JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Will perform administrative tasks and will demonstrate vendor communication with Supply Management vendors to support the business.
* Will be accountable to perform various administrative duties.
* Will be responsible for accurate data entry of all details related to the firm acquisition plan within the planning cycle. Also will fax, email and mail all purchase order documentation to vendor base and will track, report on the delivery of all inbound/late shipments.
* Will maintain and update all pricing and will maintain department folders by Vendor to include all correspondence.
* The ideal candidate will be expected to demonstrate good communication skills.
* Will communicate with Vendors on procurement issues and with Cost Accounting to rectify pricing issues. Cross-functionally.
* Will be responsible to communicate with Product Life Cycle Management to update issues as well as with Product Development to support order creation & the development status purchase order process. Additionally, will communicate with Demand Management on procurement related activity.
* The ideal candidate will work with Receiving regarding purchase order troubles and will routinely partner with Supply Management Analysts and Managers on vendor related issues.
* Will be responsible for Business Support, assisting Senior Analysts and Managers with projects or ongoing tasks to meet the needs of the business.
* Bachelor's preferred but not required.
* Strong Organizational,Communication and follow-up skills.
* Strong Computer Skills.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Offices.
* Working knowledge of JD Edwards, Oracle or SAP preferred.
* Working Knowledge of Acquisition Planning functions and processes.